Community post

Discussion

August 2016 babies

View Full Post

Started a new cycle today and am determined to conceive this month!! Who else is trying for an August baby? What will you be doing differently this month? I am thinking of trying preseed this month. Fingers crossed!

84 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 84 Replies | Last Page

So 2 . 5 days of bleeding idk what to call it i wish ot was implantation but if bot was a very weird cycle never had a 27day xycle ever

8 years ago

Hi all, AF just started for me today, so on to trying for an August baby. Hopefully this will be the month

to everyone here with me.

8 years ago

I think I'll be joining you ladies over here for cycle #12 ttc #3. 2 days in a row with big temp drops....waiting on AF to start now.

Wife, nurse, & mom to 12 yo and 4 yo, & TTC #3 since 12/2014.

8 years ago

Hi everyone. Hoping we get more this month.

AFM: showed last Thursday and now waiting to ovulate(I think it's cycle #15 but its really hard to keep track of it now). Saw my doctor last Friday and he said it's still early for fertility issues(apparently takes 2 years to conceive--ah!) but said he would do the fertility tests anyways because it's been since Sept 2014 and nothing. I have my test appointments booked for the end of the month and then should have my results at the beginning of December. Has anyone else had a vaginal ultra sound? Just wondering if it hurts and what to expect.

User Image

8 years ago

Hi Mommy2016, glad your provider is going to agree to do some tests. I think 2 years is a long time to make someone wait and keep trying, especially when you are actively trying and charting or whatever you are doing. I got pretty vocal after 10 cycles with no success.

Anyway, to answer your question, I have had a trillion trans vag ultrasounds. They are nothing. Totally painless. A little awkward while a technician uses a wand (small, about the size of average penis) in your vagina, but totally painless. It takes about 15 mins for an exam once they are in there. They will have you empty your bladder first. Sometimes they press on your abdomen to help visualize, but doesn't hurt. My advice would be to NOT listen to anything the tech says and wait for the provider to interpret the results for you. I've been burned a few times with incorrect info from the tech...they mean well....but you know. Anyway, I hope that helps and FX you get some answers and some help if necessary. Take care.

Wife, nurse, & mom to 12 yo and 4 yo, & TTC #3 since 12/2014.

8 years ago

Mommy - to echo jku, they are nothing to be worried about. I had one when pregnant with my dd. I hope you get some answers!

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

8 years ago

AF showed last night. So doing an IUI in a couple weeks, starting clomid tomorrow. Really hoping it works. August is my birthday month, would be a nice birthday gift.

I am going to try and stay as positive as possible this month. And focus more on eating healthy and exercising. I was doing good in July and August, then I started to get lazy. I am also going to make sure I take my prenatal everyday, not just whenever I remember to.

I only use preseed when I have little to no CM, or when DH wants to BD but I am not exactly "ready". I don't use the injector things, we just use it like regular lube.

Good luck to everyone this month.

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

Thanks jku394 and MrsRabren. Where I have had an abdominal ultrasound they don't tell you anything. You have to wait to see your own doctor to find out. That appointment is on the 2nd. I'm actually really excited to find everything out to see if anything needs to be done now rather then later.

jeskalillis: Sorry AF showed up. DH and I are trying to stay positive too and focus more on healthy eating and exercise. Easier said then done eh?(Yes I am Canadian,haha) I have a feeling I might be in the IUI boat in the next 2 months too.

User Image

8 years ago

Hi all. I'm going to join this forum now since I started spotting today (12DPO) which is as far as I've made it in the Luteal Phase. I have some cramps tonight too and am breaking out pretty badly. If AF shows tomorrow like I think she wil that will be the start of cycle #12 TTC #1.

Sorry to all the ladies who met the witch this month, crossing my fingers for all of us and trying to stay positive in this journey!

8 years ago

AF showed up on 11/3 and am hoping this will be my month! TTC # 3 and would be very happy with a little girl. A healthy baby comes first ofcourse

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo