Community post

Discussion

August 2016 babies

Started a new cycle today and am determined to conceive this month!! Who else is trying for an August baby? What will you be doing differently this month? I am thinking of trying preseed this month. Fingers crossed!

84 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 84 Replies | Last Page

my cycle started 10/31. I am here with you!

8 years ago

I have been trying preseed on and off since March. THis month I start progesterone , I have been diagnosed PCOS

8 years ago

Have you also been charting? This is my first month of trying that-hoping it will help. I had a miscarriage in June and have had irregular cycles ever since.

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies, I'm joining in if you don't mind :) My wife and I are ttc #2 using at home insemination with a known donor, the same one used to conceive our dd. This will be month #4 of trying. Amperei, I'm so sorry for your recent loss.

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

8 years ago

Thank you MrsRabren. Good luck to you this month!!!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies

I definitely would like to join!

I started a new cycle today 11/4. I am currently using Opks and PreSeed. I think this cycle I will temp, but I'm not sure yet. I will also be taking Prenatals as well. I thought I had actually concieved last month, but AF showed up right on time. So I'm hoping that maybe this month could maybe be my month. I'm actually starting to lose hope.

8 years ago

@hopefully mommy I'm here too cycle starred 11/3 really was hoping for implantation but I was already 15dpo .. really sad dnot know if I could go another month of bfn or tww buy as for now I'm here ...well see what happens going natural this cycle no clomid nothing no opks just god and lots of bd from cd 12 to 18

8 years ago

xoxojadorecouture-It seems as if our cycles are aound the same because the witch showed up today in full force. I thought the other day having some spotting was a good thing but clearly not. If I'm not giving up then you shouldn't either. I know exactly how you feel trust me. It's not easy but that's why we're all here for each other. Plus I'm going to once again and put my all in and see if this could actually be my cycle. I'm going to give it another 3 months and see where that takes me.

8 years ago

xoxo- I was wondering what happened to you...I was looking through the recent activity and saw this. SO sorry AF showed up. FX this cycle works out.

Wife, nurse, & mom to 12 yo and 4 yo, & TTC #3 since 12/2014.

8 years ago

Hello everyone! AF showed up 2 days ago ???????? I'm hoping this will be my month! I have a 13 year old, a 5 year old, and a 2 year old. We just need one more to complete our family! Good luck to everyone!

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo