Community post

Discussion

What is going on with me!

So my husband and I are trying for our first child (exciting!). It seems like over the past few weeks I have felt so many weird symptoms. Some of them include lower back pain (still dealing with that now), diarrhea, an increase in white creamy discharge (especially over the past few days), extreme pain in my abdomen, cravings for certain foods, feeling very tired or out of it, and irritability. I haven't had my period yet, it's actually this week but every time I've taken a pregnancy test it says "not pregnant". I know a few times I checked too early which is my fault, I think I'm just so anxious to know. My sanity is going crazy because I'm wondering why I have been feeling all of these symptoms but still are not pregnant. Has anyone felt these same symptoms before finding they were pregnant or is it all in my head?

TTC since 2015

7 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

I should also add that I've been extremely bloated since TTC which has not subsided over the past two weeks.

TTC since 2015

8 years ago • Post starter

My period was supposed to come today and hasn't. It's very weird for me because I thought it might considering I've had PMS like cramping all week. Today I've continued to have white discharge, no blood, and cramping in my stomach region. I took a FR test last night and it came back negative so I don't know what to believe.

TTC since 2015

I;m in the same spot as you. My period was supposed to come today, I've had back pain, abdomen pain and nauesau the past week and have felt extremely tired. The weird symptom for me is that I'm craving water. I feel so thirsty constantly. Took a test today that also came back negative. These negative results are very heartbreaking.... Good luck to you!

8 years ago

I've been having all of these symptoms too. AF is due Saturday. I tested on Tuesday but it was early so BFN.

Did either of you ladies get a BFP?

8 years ago

I started spotting one day after my missed period and then started my period the following day. It was such a bummer because I was two days late and thought I could be pregnant. I was literally going to test the following day if my period hadn't come but it did.

TTC since 2015

I'm sorry to hear that..

8 years ago

Thank you, it was definitely disappointing for my husband as he got so excited but we'll keep trying! I hope the best for you!

TTC since 2015

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo