Community post

Discussion

could I be pregnant?

My partner and i have been trying to conceive for 9 months now and From the day of my ovulation which was the 28 of may 2014(im assuming from using a calender.. period started on the 12 th of may) until now which is 12dpo ive had cramping in my lower right abdomen, nausea, hot flushes, fatigue, sore and tender breast, breast have alot more veins (red and blue veins) breast have also increased alittle in size, increase of breakouts all over my body, backache and right leg cramps. Ive also had increased mucus ( sorry if tmi). The pains in my abdomen started like period cramps but they were 2 weeks early every day they have lessend but are still there on and off. I have done test every second day since 7dpo I have gotten one test with a very faint line around 8dpo but since then no lines. Period is due in 2 days approx... can anyone help me figure this out, I have had a feeling from 0dpo that I was pregnant but after doing a hpt yesterday 11dpo and it was negative im starting to have doubts. Hope I am pregnant but cant be sure

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Please someone reply I need advice

9 years ago • Post starter

I also now have vomiting 12dpo sorry if tmi

9 years ago • Post starter

this could be a Early AF. :( because of your body working up for the AF time. butttt,,,, it's veryyy possible that your HCG levels are not strong enought yet! i'd give it to 15DPO or 17DPO to just make sure and if you are still thinking youre pregnant with (-) results then get a blood test done! :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo