Community post

Discussion

November IUI/IVF

Hey everyone. I am going to be staring my first IUI since my miscarriage last month. To get pregnant with that baby it took 4 iui, and 3 IVF cycles all for me to just lose the baby. Here we go again. I'm really looking for support right now anyone else starting an IUI or IVF cycle this month?

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi,

Firstly big hugs to you for everything you've been through so far!

I don't normally follow forums as I'm not very tech-minded but I am like you and going through an IVF cycle this month.

We've been TTC for over four years, after several tests and hoops jumped through we had our first natural cycle earlier this year only to lose it at 12 weeks to a missed miscarriage :(

The whole thing is so trying. I try to be grateful that I have options but also find myself resenting how easy it seems to be for others!

Currently 3days past 5 day transfer and going out of my mind already!!

Best of luck to you, feel free to vent to me any time x

8 years ago

Hey casper123! I'm so happy you have already done your transfer! Yay the hard part is over! I have decided to go ahead and do another retrevil this month. I'm so sorry for your loss. It is so hard to go through a miscarriage. Is this your first ivf? How many eggs, how many embryos? How many to freeze? How many do you transfer? My last one we got 21 eggs and only 4 made it to freeze we could not transfer a fresh embryo because I had OHSS. I transfer 1 embryo twice then my third time I did two (that's the one that took).

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo