Community post

Discussion

one week on clear blue indicator still measuring 2-3 weeks

Hi guys I lost my 1st little angel at 8 weeks which I found out at my 12 week scan. I'm now 5+2 and am very anxious I was using clearblue conception indicator to check my hormone levels. Exactly a week agoi got a reading of 2-3 making me 4-5 weeks pregnant today I got the same?? Now I'm petrified as I should have got 3+ as I'm 5+ weeks anyone had the same?

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Dont worry too much, its just a urine test and a lot can change the results. I tested right up to 28dpo, so 6wks, and never once saw 3+. I had my betas drawn at 30dpo and they were almost 7000, more than whats need for a 3+. Those tests just arent that accurate! Dont let it worry u, its not worth the stress on urself or baby!!

9 years ago

Thank you dakotagurrl that's really reassuring keep your fingers crossed 4 me that this 1 makes it! X

9 years ago • Post starter

I didn't get a 3+ until 26dpo, I got 2-3 on 24dpo. GL

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks babymine I will try again in another week I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow so I'm hoping they might do a blood test fingers crossed for this little 1

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo