Community post

Discussion

CD 29...still waiting

So, I'm CD 29, not entirely sure when I ovulated, this site says today is 14 DPO...no AF, have been very tired for over a week, random twinges, and stabbing pains occasionally to my abdomen, a few episodes of nausea, headaches, intense vertigo, very thirsty, weepy, tender and achy BBS, along with ALOT of CM, white for a while, in globs, and now sticky/stretchy and slight yellow tinge...a few HPTs over the last week, all negative, all FMU....I personally was expecting AF today, however this site says not until Monday...what do you ladies think, is there a chance I could still be pregnant this month??

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Sometimes you can run a few days late each cycle even if you're very regular. I'm curious as to whether you ever started or got your BFP?

I've had some symptoms this week, and I'm five days late. But I've taken three tests the last few days, granted, not with fmu, but all negative.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo