Community post

Discussion

12 days late bfn but feel pregnant

Hi all. I am 12 days late and just started to feel nauseous and super tired the past 2 days. No AF in sight. Cramps on and off. Lots of clear cm. nipple soreness. Last time I took a pregnancy test was 4 days ago. Anyone else get a late BFP? Not sure what to think but will probably test again in a couple of days.

5 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Hello there! I am almost in the same boat... but I am only 7 days late today. 18/19 DPO. I have light on and off cramping, and back aches but not as bad as when AF comes. I am going crazy over here. All the FRER tests have been negative. What is going on?!

9 years ago

Hello there! I am almost in the same boat... but I am only 7 days late today. 18/19 DPO. I have light on and off cramping, and back aches but not as bad as when AF comes. I am going crazy over here. All the FRER tests have been negative. What is going on?!

9 years ago

I am more confused today! I started cramping a little more often today and noticed a small amount of far discharge on the toilet paper. Either it's AF or random bleeding. Gonna take a test tomorrow morning. Hopefully I will get my BFP

9 years ago • Post starter

How did your results turn out, ladies?? I'm on CD30, AF was due Monday & still nothing... I've had a teeny tiny bit of brown discharge since Tuesday, cramps, sore bbs, headaches, bloated, & I'm exhausted! I've taken 2 FRER tests & both BFN. Could it be late implantation? DH and I weren't very active last month (1 bd on the 7th)... just seems entirely too late for implantation bleeding.

9 years ago

I ended up getting my period 12 days late.
I am actually on my next month and on my 2 week wait

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo