Community post

Discussion

ectopic baby

Hi, I found out I was having a tube baby. I am 2-3wks pg. Dr wants me to abort it. But I don't want to that's my baby. I had a mc 7yrs ago. I am now pg and they expect me just to get rid of it. I've heard s few stories. Can my baby move?? I'm praying for a Miracle. I know with god all things are possible.

17 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 17 Replies | Last Page

Well let me be the first to tell you congrats on the life you created! I'm so sorry to hear you are going through this. I realize this post is a couple weeks old by now, so I am curious what route you decided to take?

I had an ectopic in April of this year. My tube had not yet ruptured so they gave me two options of how I wanted to "take care" of it. Both options would leave me with no baby. They told me that my baby would not live and would likeley just cause me further pain and physical damage or even death if I did not end the pregnancy. I did what I had to and had the surgery. Since then though, I have tortured myself with googling rare cases across the world in where the babies do make it to term. To me it was like doubting God by trusting the doctor....especially when there have been extremely rare cases where mom and baby both live. You would think with modern technology that they could transfer embryos from the tube to the uterus by now! I definitely wish that was the case for me.

As someone who has been through it, I do think that the pregnancy ending is inevitable. However, I wish that I had held off on "treatment". I ended up losing my tube during surgery anyways so I wish I had just returned home and let it all happen naturally and go in when it was necessary. Who knows....maybe I could have been one of those rare survival cases. I wish I would have gone home and at least had even one more night with my baby. PLEASE cherish every second you get carrying that life! I hope that you are at least left with a reminder of your child (an ultrasound or heartbeat recording).

Very interested in how things play out for you!!! Hugs and prayers!!

DD born 05/20/2013 Angel Baby EDD- 12/25/2015 Born into heaven 04/27/2015

8 years ago

Thank you for your kind words. And as for me I was not one of those rare cases. I did not do what the doctors wanted. I went home and put it in the lords hands. I was pregnant for 5 wonderful days. I started cramping really bad and knew something was wrong so I went the church and had them pray for me. Then I called the ambulance and was sent to the nearest hospital. From there I was flown by helicopter to a hospital in San Antonio. I lost my right tube. Had to have emergency surgery. Doctor says I almost died. That I had a coke can full if blood in my stomach. I dont regret one minute or day. I was happy with the decision i made. I did get a picture of my baby from the ultrasound I had done. I don't understand how a man can land on the moon. And how men can turn into women and etc. But I won't get in to that. We have the greatest technology , more than we could ask for. But then again. Just like you said. They can't seem to figure out how to save a baby being grown in a tube. I'm sorry for your lost. It hurts I know. I still have no kids. Which hurts me most. But doctor says I can try again in 3months. I know good thing come to those who wait. Its like they say: An Angel wrote down my babys name in The Book Of Life & whispered as she closed the book "To Beautiful For Earth. I know God has them watching us now. They are the lucky ones. They will never suffer or know what fear is. God has a plan, never doubt him. He knows just what to do. I hope all is well for you. Me and my husband a pushing forward. Somedays are hard but we are not going to give up. I trust in God! He has a great way of making things work out. Have hope and faith. You will be blessed with another Angel sooner than you know it.

8 years ago • Post starter

I am so sorry for your loss. Sending warm thoughts your way.

8 years ago

Im so sorry to hear that..
According to the OB and my lmp i am 6 wks 3 days and they preformed an ultrasound last week and yesterday and they say they dont see no sac but they see a black mass on my right side which they think its an ectopic pregnancy.. my blood result for hcg levels are ready today.. the weird thing is i have no pain at all ive been spotting when i wipe but its brown blood (sorry tmi) for 7 days already but its super light.. its my first pregnancy and weve been ttc for 1yr and 5 mo.. i am praying to god and hopeing its just too early to see something.

User Image

8 years ago

@Nicoletteoguera Sorry to hear that and so sorry for your loss :( It's heartbreaking.
Added you as a friend! Could use someone to talk to that knows what its like. I am still TTC, since my loss in April though, I have only had two cycles. My due date was supposed to be this upcoming Christmas Day and I feel like I am majorly regressing in this "healing" process. As the day approaches I just keep getting more upset and angry and depressed over the whole thing. I was a person of faith...and I don't want to say that I have entirely abandoned that, but I sure as heck am not understanding it and its making it hard to get over.

@slnshrra27 Hoping for the best for you! On the day I was diagnosed it honestly just felt like bad gas pain on one side. Prior to that I do recall one day where I felt pretty crampy but I had already been to Dr a couple times for my bleeding and they told me my cramping and bleeding were normal and that it was too early to see anything intrauterine. My spotting was off and on and varied from a brownish to an almost grey/black. All HCG levels were completely normal. I think at 6 weeks they should be able to at least see a sak in your uterus (if thats where the baby is). Let us know how things go! Fingers crossed it was just too early to see anything!

DD born 05/20/2013 Angel Baby EDD- 12/25/2015 Born into heaven 04/27/2015

8 years ago

Thank you Bunnyhop your a doll. @ sinshrra27 how were your hcg levels today? Mine only went up 96 points after 2 days. Doctor says they should of doubled. I was spotting quite a bit. And had a lot of sharp pains and cramping on my right side. They first said it was looking like another miscarriage. So I went to another doctor. Then my new doctor found the baby in my right tube. It was heartbreaking. But I refused the treatment. I went home and never gave up hope not once. I know everything happens for reason. I'm praying for you honey. Don't give up. If it takes for you to find another doctor than do so. You never know its probably to early to see anything. Keep me posted please. I felt like something was wrong with all the pains I was having. My mom says she bleed through my sister pregnancy. And my sister in law said she bleed like crazy also. Don't lose faith no matter what. Miracle's do happen honey.

@avaann25 I'm here anytime you need someone to talk to. I know what your going through and it hurts. Its a emptiness no one can fill. No words can complete. You want something so bad and you had it in the palm of your hand.
Its like trying told hold on to water in your hands. But no matter what you do its slips right through. I had my surgery on the 1st of November this month. On the 30th is my 7yr anniversary of my miscarriage. Sucks to have lost mine on the 1st then to have to remember the other on the same month. I'm staying strong cause I don't know what else to do. God gives the hardest battles to his strongest Soldiers. He will never give you anything you can not handle. Keep trying for another one. And don't worry about Mourning its just a process we all have to go through. The pain your feeling now is nothing compared to the joy that is coming. I love that scripture. Please stay strong I'm here if you need me. Hopefully one day these so called doctors figure something out to save our baby's when things like this happen. Ill keep you in my prayers.

my hcg levels dropped from 285 to 241 in 1 week.. dr says hes 99% sure the baby is not in my tubes which is a good thing but hes thinking its in my uterine wall and its stuck under some tissue that is not letting it grow and thats whats causing my spotting he wants to preform a d&c but im scared like i said its my first pregnancy not sure whats that what he told me or if i can continue my pregnancy.. its just so stressing!

User Image

8 years ago

I'm so sorry doll. I'm in tears. I'm praying for you. A d&c is where doctors go in and scrap everything out. Is he for sure that's what it is?? Can you get a second opinion?? How long do you have till they what to do the procedure?? Stay strong. I know your stressing. Its hard I still haven't gotten over my lost. Don't know if I ever will. So I know how your feeling. Is there anything else they can do?? I'm so sorry honey.

Thank you so much it means so much to me! Yes my heart breaks knowing that i cant do anything about it.. but like my husband tells me that we're young and we can keep trying but as a mother since day 1 you get that BFP youre inlove with the seed that will become your child.. and hearing news like that just breaks you down, i know i have to be strong! i leave it all in gods hands only he knows what he does and why.. the dr wants to wait for Monday so i can get another U/S to see if we can see the sac or something but its my hcg that worries him if he doesnt see anything hes going to do the procedure..

User Image

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo