Community post

Discussion

miscarriage number 2..

I had my first miscarriage on June 4th last year at 5 weeks, and just had my 2nd miscarriage on June 1st of this year at 4 weeks 5 days. Now I'm worried something might be wrong with me :/ The doctor I saw wants me to wait to see if I have another miscarriage before they do testing, but honestly I don't know if I can handle having another one before I finally get the chance to see if anything's going wrong. I'm afraid that if I have another m/c that I won't want to try again.. has anybody had luck after 2 miscarriages?

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi, Jtyler.

I've been in your shoes. I have 3 children and when ttc the fourth I had two back to back mc. The last one was in January '14. I was advised to wait 3 cycles before trying again and I got my bfp the first month of trying again! I'm currently 8w4d and counting down the days until 12w. I experienced spotting early on and was heartbroken thinking I was losing another baby. So far things seem to be going well but I'm still very nervous.

The thing that kept me going and what I kept telling myself was that the numbers are on my side. Statistically I should be ok. I've been ttc since April of last year, this was a long journey for me, shorter then some, but long for me. I watched all my ctp friends get their bfps and move over to cmp, I just kept on trying and got a lot of support from the woman here on this site. Keep your head up, your turn will come.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo