Community post

Discussion

not again

2 months ago I had a miscarriage. And now I found out I'm pregnant again. I found out on Saturday, the test came back positive almost immediately and very strong positive. I took one the next day same thing. Now almost a week later I tested again (just because I am a nervous wreck) and well I got the most faint positive.. I am not bleeding or spotting. Nothing. But the test is now super faint. What does that mean? I have gone to three different doctors on three different days and they have all confirmed through urine but I have not got a blood test yet. I have an urge to go to the hospital and make something up just to check if everything is okay. I am only suppose to be 4 weeks and 5 days

http://www.babycenter.in/thread/2155511/not-again-help#ixzz3q0tSPtGf

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I'm sure that it's not to worry about. Maybe it was just dilluted urin or something like thaht. Masybme, just to be sure and ease your mind, I would go to doc and make blood tests.

FIngers crossed :*

User Image

8 years ago

I see this was last week so I'm hoping you had a good outcome! Have you asked your doctor to order blood work? Ultrasounds probably won't be helpful at this point as you are so early. Best of wishes I hope it goes well for you!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo