Community post

Discussion

my crazy body

This is my first forum post, I figured there was no sense in suffering my insanity alone when surely there are others going through the same thing.

We are TTC our second after 8 years. I am 31, he is 36, and our son is 7. This is my first cycle trying, and boy has it been one crazy cycle. My cycles run between 29 and 32 days...except for this one.

We started TTC on 5/10 thru 5/17. On 5/19 I had EWCM so we through in another go that day. Then my TWW began...and trickled by. AF was due on 5/27 and when she didn't show I got slightly excited, I mean it was our first month trying, but then how likely is it that I would miss my period the first month of trying.

So I tested, BFN. I was pretty disappointed, but decided to give AF a couple more days. When she still didn't come I tested again, I was having a ton of symptoms,

nausea
cramping
fatigue
dizzy spells
sensitive nips
vivid dreams

But again it was a BFN. So here I sit officially 1 week late, still experiencing the same symptoms but no BFP. I want to test again but then I don't want to see yet another negative result. I have been reading about women who never got a positive from HPTS and others who didn't see a positive result until 6-12 weeks in.

Dare I hope?

User Image

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I know it's easier said than done, but I would wait another week before testing. It helps shield you from the let down of another BFN. I've been TTC since 10/13 and I used to test before AF was to show and omg not even going to discuss the few times I was late and really thought I had symptoms, but now I'm to the point to where I will have to be at least 2 weeks late before I test, because it is such a let down to see that BFN. Praying for baby blessing for you!

9 years ago

Thanks for the quick input! Well here I am 9 days past when AF was supposed to show up, If I go to sunday this will offiicially be my longest cycle ever. Thinking about POAS this weekend but really wanna hold off until I hit a solid 14 days.

Still slightly hopeful....but prepared for another negative.

Sticky Baby Dust to you!!

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Well AF came without warning today, I really didnt expect to see her, guess I wont need to test. This was my longest cycle ever, 42 days, and 24 dpo. Depressed, glow says I wont ovulate again until july. Wish I could temp.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo