Community post

Discussion

really confused. help!!

So ive had ovulation cramps for a week with eggwhite cm on thursday 22 and the cramps were the worst then so i thought i ovd then. But then i took an ovulation test yesterday and day before and they came back positive so my app put i ovd on tuesday. Ive now also got really sore boobs, am peeing loads and my skins gone really sensetive as well as being really tired.
So now im really confused. If i ovd on tuesday its way too early for symptoms. But if i ovd on the 22nd. And im showing symptoms then why did the tests go positive???
Any insights welcome.

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Please help

8 years ago • Post starter

Are you sure that it's positive? Is the line as dark as the control line?

User Image

8 years ago

Hi Taschaw90! Are you also tracking your temperature? For me personally, I have a hard time relying on OPKs because they always turn out positive for me no matter when I take them (test line way darker than control line). Again, for me, a rise in my temperature is more indicative of ovulation than an OPK.

Also, I've found that I get EWCM a few times during my cycle. Usually at cd 7 and then again at cd 14 (around the time of ovulation) and then sometimes again around cd 21 or so. So that's why I really need to rely on my temperature to determine when I ovulated.

Good luck!

8 years ago

You should check out the book Taking charge of your fertility. By Weschler. It really helps especially if you will be new to bbt charting.

Wife, nurse, & mom to 12 yo and 4 yo, & TTC #3 since 12/2014.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo