Community post

Discussion

ANYONE TTC TWINS ?

View Full Post

Hi ladies
I am 41 dh is 40 we have been together 20 years have 6 children aged 19,17, 13, 9, 7 and 5. We have 4 angel babies and we are ttc for the last time
Would really love twins
Anyone else ttc twins ? I obviously know how much work is involved I have plenty of experience in hard work and I know the risks involved in a twin pregnancy (I already have a twin angel baby)
I am only taking natural supplements no clomid or fertility aids as I have no history of fertility problems .
Any advice or a ttc buddy appreciated

110 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 110 Replies | Last Page

I think if the frer is showing anything it is a BFP!

Wife, nurse, & mom to 12 yo and 4 yo, & TTC #3 since 12/2014.

8 years ago

Really ! Thank u for your support I really hope so at first it was a white/ grey indent looking line but it's turned pink but way after 10 minute mark on a photo it looked pink from the start but in real it was white but defo pink now I will do another tomorrow lol I'm such a poas addict
Thank u again for being lovely hope u not feeling too rough today

8 years ago • Post starter

I would love to conceive twins. I eat cassava but not that much. I'm on cd 10 today and I hope twins are in future. I haven't ovulated yet, I got another faint positive again today. So I'm going bby eitheby either Saturday or Sunday I should beobe ovulatbe ovulating. I was always scared before but I would love to have twins babies.

How are you ladies doing?

8 years ago

Hi and welcome hopefullyamummy
And hi to my forum buddy jku
I just got my !! (although still quite faint but definitely there) I'm so happy
Hopefullyamummy you should try soy isoflavones and cassava tabs I got my first cycle of using these
Jku how are you feeling today ?
I'm praising God and praying my baby/babies hopefully stick

Welcome hopefully! We seem to be having a lucky month here so I hope you get that BFP too!!

Mummy- I am so excited. How wonderful we meet here on this site then both end up pregnant. So awesome. The support has been great. Hopefully the nausea stays away.

Afm- I have a little bit of a cold, I'm 3 for 3 times being pregnant and catching a cold right away. So strange! But it's mild and will likely pass doon.

8 years ago

I know its amazing I can't believe it and we got our days apart !! That's so funny U should say that about a cold I ALWAYS get a little cold in my first couple of weeks of being pregnant
Can't wait to hear how U get on on Monday

Hi jku how did your scan go ? How many little beans did they see ?
Afm I think I am having another chemical pregnancy I'm so sad I did another hpt this afternoon and it was negative after I had a good line yesterday I'm gutted can't believe it I still feel sick and my temp is still up I'm confused and very sad

Oh no! I'm sorry. If the temps still up and no AF you're not out.

Afm the scan showed nothing. They said sometimes that happens and especially with a retroverted uterus. So I go back December 7th. I'd be lying if I didn't mention I will probably buy more tests to keep monitoring.

8 years ago

That's a shame u didn't get a cheeky early peep
My temp is up higher today af was due yesterday no sign but I have lots of ic I did one this morn it was negative I can't see it having a good line on sat to nothing today if I wasn't out I'm so sad

Hi,
I am wanting twins, but not doing any special tricks. I am very interested on what can be done to increase my chances! This is probably going to be our last little bundle (or bundles). Any tips would be awesome!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo