Community post

Discussion

ANYONE TTC TWINS ?

View Full Post

Hi ladies
I am 41 dh is 40 we have been together 20 years have 6 children aged 19,17, 13, 9, 7 and 5. We have 4 angel babies and we are ttc for the last time
Would really love twins
Anyone else ttc twins ? I obviously know how much work is involved I have plenty of experience in hard work and I know the risks involved in a twin pregnancy (I already have a twin angel baby)
I am only taking natural supplements no clomid or fertility aids as I have no history of fertility problems .
Any advice or a ttc buddy appreciated

110 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 110 Replies | Last Page

I'm going in next Monday the 16th for a "screening" ultrasound. Due to my family history I get one every 6 months to watch for ovarian cancer. Anyways, I called them and they said I could keep my appointment even though I'll be 5 w 1 day. So might get a sneak peek early. My first official prenatal appt is December 7.

Wife, nurse, & mom to 12 yo and 4 yo, & TTC #3 since 12/2014.

8 years ago

That will be nice to have a cheeky early look
I did a hpt this morn of course lol but I will keep trying did you get any faint lines before your ? How many dpo were U ?

8 years ago • Post starter

I tested every morning from 6 dpo...and on 13 dpo I had what I thought was a line, so faint, had to squint. Took 3 more later that afternoon (about 6 hrs or so later) and there was a super faint line but was able to be seen better. The next morning on 14 dpo was a standard positive.

8 years ago

Wow so u truly had the full 2ww I think I may be the same isn't it funny that some ladies get faint lines so early I felt very crampy last night so hoping that's implantation ( maybe wishful thinking lol ) so will test again in couple of days :-)
What was your temps like throughout your 2ww ?

They were steadily climbing then on 7 dpo a sharp dip and went back up for 4 days then another deep dip at 12 dpo which I thought I was out then. The next day it started to go up and now today 16 dpo it's thr highest it's been.

8 years ago

I had a dip at 6dpo and 7dpo was the same then it went back up iv never temp before but I'm glad I did else I would have missed ovulation and wouldn't have known if it wasn't for my temp rise that I had ovulated as although I had cramps and o pain it was only cd6 so never would have thought that would be ovulation ! :-)

I have had a squinted this morning really hope it sticks
How you feeling ?

That should have said squinter lol

Wow! How exciting. Hope the line gets darker for you! Afm- tired, nauseas, everything smells bad. :)

8 years ago

Bless you I hate the smells its a nightmare everything is so exaggerated !! I have just done a frer afternoon wee hoping as more sensitive than ic it would show up better but its rubbish looks so faint I can't tell if its the indent
Suppose I will have to be patient but the suspense is killing me lol have had pinching in my ovaries all day

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo