Community post

Discussion

ANYONE TTC TWINS ?

View Full Post

Hi ladies
I am 41 dh is 40 we have been together 20 years have 6 children aged 19,17, 13, 9, 7 and 5. We have 4 angel babies and we are ttc for the last time
Would really love twins
Anyone else ttc twins ? I obviously know how much work is involved I have plenty of experience in hard work and I know the risks involved in a twin pregnancy (I already have a twin angel baby)
I am only taking natural supplements no clomid or fertility aids as I have no history of fertility problems .
Any advice or a ttc buddy appreciated

110 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 110 Replies | Last Page

They said it is 23.78 which is quote "very good"!

Wife, nurse, & mom to 12 yo and 4 yo, & TTC #3 since 12/2014.

8 years ago

Brilliant I don't know anything about progesterone levels but if they said very good then that's great news x are u still poas ? Any squinters yet ?

8 years ago • Post starter

Tested this morning, 9 dpo, still bfn. I thought for a second I saw something but there wasn't anything :) I've never had a bfp in thr past before missing AF so I have no idea why I keep testing early...11 cycles now! How are you doing?

8 years ago

I would do the same I can't help it even though I know its too early lol keep trying
I'm ok I ovulated ridiculously early I think that first opk I did was so dark as I had missed my surge the day before as they have all been negative since with no second lines at all and I had o pains all day so hope I caught the egg as literally had 1 shot had only just finished af ! And ovulated the next day I'm thinking I bet it was too late I really hope not my temp chart is also showing I ovulated then too.
Let me know how you getting on

I hope you caught the egg!!

Afm- today!

8 years ago

Congratulation I'm so happy
That's such lovely news !!

Thanks so much! FX it's the same for you this cycle! Keep me updated.

8 years ago

Ok I will I'm 7dpo now so going to do a cheeky internet cheap one in the morning I know it will be neg but you never know
I feel really really sick have done for 2 days and my lower tummy feels strange like full ?

i had those exact symptoms...and then they went away around 12-13dpo so I thought I was out but turned out to be good! My opinion is it is the progesterone doing what it is supposed to do. So, I think a good sign.

8 years ago

I hope so I always have a full feeling in my uterus in early pregnancy but this is strange it's never felt quite this odd I can feel it when I walk ! yesterday i was walking funny it was that odd
I also don't usually feel this sick this early I'm hoping they are good signs but don't want to get too excited incase they are just strange side effects from the soy iso, cassava and extra folic acid
When will you have a scan ? I Can't wait to see if more than one eggie has stuck for you

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo