Community post

Discussion

Ovulated oct 17. 11dpo anyone else going crazy?

I've taken 2 tests this week. Both negative, but I know it's too early. I'm just convinced I'm pregnant. Anyone else unable to stand this wait?

~Momma Me~

16 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 16 Replies | Last Page

I'm right there with you I'm 10dpo and I'm sooo tempted to test my body feels so differently then I would with my AF I'm more tired headaches body aches no appetite cramps just a lot of things that are different. If it was AF this week I would be eating everything under the sun and I don't cramp until the day before I have been cramping since 6dpo. So I'm sending bady dust your way. When are you going to test I'm planning to test Friday my last final time before I give up

8 years ago

I'm 9dpo, an going crazy too! Hormones are everywhere, and I've had so much nausea. Last night couldn't sleep cause I felt nauseous. I'm taking a test Saturday and I just want my BFP! I'm so weepy, and moody, and just, Blahhh. I hope this is our month!!!!! No more going crazy every month, lol

8 years ago

@babybump103 last night I was very nauseated uggh I kept waking up out of my sleep hot flashes uggh I can't wait till friday

8 years ago

Hi y'all! I'm in same boat. ..I am 10 dpo ovulated on October 18. I gave in and tested using frer this morning I couldn't wait!!!! Looks promising though faint pink line, i, hope to get darker line this weekend!

8 years ago

Hey ladies,

I am in the same boat 11DPO and have really no symptoms outside of AF like symptoms I am only nauseated until I eat something and I am just waiting it out. This was a medicated cycles so I am not sure what to expect Provera and Clomid so we shall see.

8 years ago

Thank goodness I'm not alone. When are you all planning on testing? I keep going back and forth. I just can't decide. Baby dust to all the mommas

~Momma Me~

8 years ago • Post starter

Mommame

I usually wait it on since my cycles are irregular. So I'll test late after AF due.

8 years ago

@mommame We're ovulation twins! I tested last night, this morning, and tonight and have gotten faint positives on all three tests. I realize it may be too early still, but DH and I are heading to the lab tomorrow morning to get a blood test done. Fingers crossed!

Baby dust for all of you!!!

User Image

8 years ago

Just got another negative. So disappointing. I swear I'm pregnant

~Momma Me~

Hoping for you Laura!!!! That's so exciting!!!!!

~Momma Me~

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo