Community post

Discussion

cd 33 help

hello ladies

so i've miscarried twice in the past year and since my second miscarriage my cycles have ranged from 26 to 31 days but no more than this.

i am currently on cd 33 and no period slight twinges on the left side but that's about it.

i have never had a 33 day cycle and tests are always negative

any help or advice would be appreciated

Kirstie

8 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

Hi kirstiee88 so sorry to hear about your losses are you tracking ovulation ?
If not it would probably help as if you know when you are ovulating it will really help you understand your cycle as if you are ovulating later each cycle it would reduce the waiting and worrying time . Really hope you catch for your rainbow baby soon x

8 years ago

hello.

I was tracking ovulation but i stopped as i seemed to be more stressed out and wasn't helping i don't think. I normally ovulate between cycle day 12/13 but i must have ovulated later as i'm now 6 days late but haven't tested this morning as upset i keep getting negatives

thanks for the reply and im hoping so too

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi Kirstiee88. I am in a similar situation except I am cd 33. I do track my temperatures, but I am not sure when I ovulated because my temps are up and down with no obvious temp shift (I don't think I did the best job of charting this month).

I haven't tested since Friday, but I am thinking about testing again tomorrow. Like you, I hate the idea of another negative test, so I might wait longer and just see what happens.

When was the last time you tested?

8 years ago

Yes I understand that it sometimes does make it more stressful its just so hard to 'relax' when you want it so bad I'm sick of seeing negatives too I used to love poas its usually my favourite pastime but I'm getting down too every time its negative, I ovulated on 19th September still no af ??? Still no bfp so confused as its cd42 for me I stopped charting as was waiting for af but got a feeling I ovulated again on Friday (which would be about a month since last one )as felt some twinges but can't see how when I still haven't had an end to my last cycle.

8 years ago

I last tested yesterday morning. I've never had a cycle longer than 31 days unless i was pregnant so this is all new to me think i'm going to just hold off testing as i have a doctors appointment on the 6/11 so if i haven't come on by the ill ask for a blood test. pretty sure ill give in and test before then lol

Good luck! Let us know how the next test turns out.

I'm currently on cd 33 (I meant to write cd 32 in my post yesterday) and I had a BFN yesterday afternoon. My temp is up this morning, so I don't know what to think.

8 years ago

Good luck to both you ladies I hope you get your bfp's soon
I think af has arrived for me today so I'm even more confused now as thought I felt ov pains few days ago and had ewcm so was hoping by some miracle a new cycle had started even though I hadn't had af ! but glad I can start a new cycle now finally
I had a blighted ovum in July with the mirena in place so had it took out 6 th sept to try for baby 7 had period 12 th sept, ovulated 19 th sept and this is the first I have seen of af so my body must have lost the plot there for a while.
Keep us updated and baby dust to you both :-)

8 years ago

Morning ladies,

So i was good and waited till this morning to test. Before i even did the test there was a grey line on the test thought this was weird but went ahead anyways. The grey line just got darker and the other line is bright blue??? Anyways it came back negative and im on cd 38 now... either sainsburys test arent very good or im simply just not pregnant :-(

Has anyone else tested or heard of the same thing?

Feel like going out and buying more tests but think im just wasting money....

Kirstie

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo