Community post

Discussion

frustrated, confused

Ttc post iud. Had taken iud. had my mirena taken out end of april got a period 4 days later. Started using ovulation tests and got a lh surge using the clear blue on day 18. Then a week later got another lh , had 15 mins of spotting, had cramps for a week. With mild nausea. Ive taken so many prego tests negative. According to the first lh surge im 18dpo. If I go off the second im 11po. Yesterday I got a faint pos on one test but clear and pink. Tried with two other brands an online cheapie and a frer. Have had nausea, cramps off on on. And no period. I am at a loss! I feel like my iud messed everything up, I feel like I got a pos on one test so I should on others. Just want to cry

Sorry for the unload

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

It is possible on the first surge your body was revved up and didnt release which lead to a second surge which you did release the egg. It has happened to me to but I never had a +hpt after that because I def missed my chance to DTD. If you are taking tests now, wait another 3 days and check again. If you have the cheap internet HPT then fire at will but giving it a couple more days may give you your actual answer. Baby Dust!

Jan 6 2010 - DS Preston May 27, 2013 "Angel Baby" - (13 weeks) Feb 20, 2015 Sleeping Angel Connor Everett - (36w4d) Mommy loves you Sweet Angel.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo