Community post

Discussion

4DPO- cycle buddies?

Anyone ?? Looking for a cycle buddy to wait the rest of this month out with.

Came Off BC- Feb 2010 Started Clomid 100mg- Feb 2011 Added Metformin 1500mg-March 2011 Added HCG TriggerShot-April 2011 Easter 2011-BFP!!! May 2,2011 July/August/September 2011- 100mg Clomid/1500mg Metformin/HCG Trigger Shot along with follicle checks! October 2011- Same plan just bumped up to 150mg Clomid.. User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

10 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Replies

I am 4 dpo well i guess 5 now since it is after midnight where I am lol. I just joined this site so totally new and trying to figure everything out. A little about me. i am 28 with pcos. I had a mc in 2011. I didn't even know I was prego so now I am hoping to catch my rainbow. This is my 2nd cyxle attc and my first on clomid. I have been on metformin for a few months already. Hope this tww goes by fast for us!!

9 years ago

I'm 2 dpo mind if I join you ladies?

[url=<a href=

9 years ago

Hi to you both!!!

My back story. Married in 2010 and was diagnosed with PCOS as well tried with no help for a while then had a miscarriage in 2011 we stopped trying after that and focused on getting healthy and I actually got pregnant on my own on 2012 with my little girl (she is 17months now) we knew we wanted multiple bAbies so we stopped being careful a few months ago. I knew I needed. To lose some weight so I did that first and we got pregnant in feb but ended in MC again so this is my first real cycle since that. I'm taking my metformin like I'm supposed to and used OPKs to track. Hopefully we got the timing right this cycle.

Baby dust to you both!

Came Off BC- Feb 2010 Started Clomid 100mg- Feb 2011 Added Metformin 1500mg-March 2011 Added HCG TriggerShot-April 2011 Easter 2011-BFP!!! May 2,2011 July/August/September 2011- 100mg Clomid/1500mg Metformin/HCG Trigger Shot along with follicle checks! October 2011- Same plan just bumped up to 150mg Clomid.. User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Anyone start testing early? bFN over here I know it's way early and every time I test I ask myself why I am even taking them this early.

Hi.

I'm 5dpo and already tested twice, obviously BFN. Pointless testing this early I know but I'm so impatient. Anyone having any early symptoms?

Joanne
Xx

Joanne

9 years ago

Lol it's a little early to test for me. I'm 4/5 dpo temps don't really say which day it was. I used to test from 7dpo but it got ridiculous so I'm waiting until 11dpo.

A few symptoms - sore bbs, nipples and today lots of cramps and twinges. I know that's early but my temps dropped to nearly the cover line today. I hope that's a good sign.

Gl everyone

[url=<a href=

9 years ago

Hey,

I bought some cheap tests, so I know I'm not going to be able to stop myself from testing every day until they run out. 10 for £2.73!! I've honestly turned in to a mad woman! Only my 2nd cycle so really need to calm down a bit. Is this your first child, sorry if you've already answered that in a previous post.

Joanne

Joanne

9 years ago

Sounds like some promising symptoms ladies.

I buy the cheap tests toke. I used a different one today(blue dye) I hated it I had a nasty evap line almost immediately. I'm going to stick to my dollar tree ones or internet dip strips from now on.

This is my 2nd

I have two children already but am trying now with a new partner and he's very keen to have a child of his own so hope it happens soon. :-)

With my first two pregnancy's I was very chilled about it with irregular periods so never knew the best time to test but both times I tested I was pregnant with a strong positive on both tests. I didn't have any symptoms at all that I remember, not even sore bbs cos I have a fair amount of skin with not enough filling so therefore they just filled out without being too swollen if you know what I mean. I was pritty sick from 5 weeks with both tho.

I'm not to hung up about the early symptoms but must admit I have been feeling pritty tired the last 3 days.

Joanne

Joanne

9 years ago

Wow, I've definitely had some cramping this afternoon together with feeling a bit wet(nice!) Hmm I'm hoping its not an early af! :-( no bleeding so far tho.

Joanne.

Joanne

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo