Community post

Discussion

TTC GIRL

I'm on month 7 of ttc. I feel very good about this month since the last 6 months we were loosely trying and I stopped the girl diet. I did start the girl diet back up the week of my period which started 10/19 and ended today. I have lost 3 pounds in 3 days, i will end the diet probably 5 days after i ovulate cause i just dont like dieting lol. The moon sign for the day I should ovulate says it's a girl moon sign. My biorhythms are in the boy zone but the day I'm supposed to ovulate it's a critical girl zone. Even though it's in a boy moon phase. Either way boy or girl I'm ready for another baby. :) I'm trying to resist the urge to start working on the nursery hahah

7 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

We are trying for a girl too. We bd 3 days before o. But I'm worried that we may have just been too far out for the conception. I wasn't this impatient for my last pregnancy. I don't know why I'm so on pins and needles this time!!! Want to buddy up??? I need cycle buddies. I am currently 11dpo and very impatiently awaiting a positive test

~Momma Me~

8 years ago

Did you get a bfp. I am 1 dpo today I'm so nervous. I did a 3 day cut off so we will see

8 years ago • Post starter

Did either of you get your girl?! I will be trying in a few months for my 4th baby (3 boys) and this will be my last baby so I am really wanting a little girl! Just wondering if either of you got your girls and if you can give me any helpful advice?!

8 years ago

I have officially been trying for 1 yr and can't get pregnant again so I'm going to have to make an appointment with my gynocologist. Good luck to you!

8 years ago • Post starter

I am sorry MissCaitlyn to hear that! I had troubles conceiving my second son, went to my OB and we found out that sometimes I don't ovulate every month (only have one ovary due to a cyst). He said it would just take a little longer for me.. Good luck to you!!

8 years ago

Sorry to hear MissCaitlyn :( We're 10 months in ttc #2 and nothing so far. After 12 months I think we'll see someone too. Good luck with your appointments and treatment x

Trickyl we ttc a girl for #1 and succeeded. We bd 3 days before and 2 days after ov and 3 cycles later bfp. I only used bbt to predict ov as opks never showed positive for me. This time ttc boy (using same bbt method) and multiple times over last 10 months bd right on ov as well as 1 day before and one day after ov and nothing. Getting so frustrating! 'How was is easier to get a girl?!' is all that runs through my mind each month!

8 years ago

hi joining you ladies ttcing baby number 4 not as easy this go around hoping for a girl after 3 boys

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo