Community post

Discussion

ttc using softcup and preseed

Just wondering if anyone has tried using the softcup and preseed method to help with ttc and what are the success rates. I did read on another site that several ladies had tried this method and conceived relatively quickly after trying the normal method of ttc for a long time without success.

7 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

I used it on my last cycle but I didn't conceive, which wad probably during the wrong time too. This cycle I used the opks and used the preseed. So I'm hoping this would be it. I have a close friend that used it when she got pregnant. Good luck!

8 years ago

Good luck to you too, I have been using the softcup and preseed method for the first time this weekend (positive opk friday and saturday) so now I've got my tww. Fingers crossed for baby bumps for everyone ttc.

8 years ago • Post starter

I had like 6 positives babk to back. So when I could I BD'ed used the PreSeed to help things to flow a little more easier. So I'm hoping since I had so many positives that I caught the right and perfect timing. Good Luck to you. This TWW is going to suck because Im really anxious because this was my first time using the OPK's. But I'm not symptom watching though. I can't put myself through it anymore.

8 years ago

I used preseed! Not cup though. So far I had two faint bfp and I'm 10dpo. I really think preseed helps! Best wishes ladies!

8 years ago

Congratulations spremo, I'm still on my tww so will update if it's good news, must say though my nipples seem unusually sensitive, feeling rather warm, feeling like I've got a cold but no actual cold, and today I've felt sick after eating and got a dull ache in my belly, all of which are unusual for me and I'm only 4/5 dpo

Lots of baby dust for all you ladies ttc including me

Just a quick update, my unwelcome friend(af) arrived yesterday, so first ttc using softcup and preseed was a failure, but I'm not going to give up just yet. Still praying for my #1 baby bump.
Baby dust for everyone ttc Xx

So this will be my third month using the PreSeed and the 2nd month me using the OPks. I'm also going to be using the temping and charting and see how this goes for the next 3 months.

Good Luck ladies.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo