Community post

Discussion

Average BBT and thyroid issues??

Hey ladies! I'm hoping some of you can share with me what your average temps are and what you've heard is normal. I've never really thought anything of it but just started reading and discovered that low BBT can be a symptom of hypothyroidism, which in turn can effect fertility. Has anyone here ever had experience with that?

I have a pretty regular 28 day cycle. My temps for the first half range between 96.6-97.3. Temps for the luteal phase range between 97.4-98.1
Thanks!

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi,
I also have hypothyroidism & my bbt are exactly in the same range as yours. My cycles vary from 32 to 35 days though. Did ur doctor say these temperatures are low or of any concern?
Thanks

8 years ago

I too have temps that resemble yours! I have had 96.3-97.4, once I ovulate it goes up to 97.5-98.3 but still fairly low... I don't know if I have hypothyroidism but have been wondering.... This is only our first month of TTC, but I am so worried something will go wrong, or won't work...

8 years ago

My temps are just about the same as yours. I have no diagnosis to date. TTC #1. Still...

MMC 12/2000 D&C Molar pregnancy 12/2001 MMC 1/2015 D&C mosaic turners 3/16 Laparascopic cystectomy, Unilateral salpingo-oophorectomy 4/16 Femara no response 5/16, 6/16 Femara + gonal f + novarel or some combo =BFN 7/16 Gonal f only and trigger. IUI #1 8w no heart beat D&C triploidy

8 years ago

Thanks for the replies. We'll be coming up on a year in April since we stopped preventing. Still nothing. I stopped temping a couple months ago because it was just driving me me crazy. I have not made it to a doctor yet but I hope to soon. Chins up girls!!!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo