Community post

Discussion

4dpo - anyone wanna join me in two ?

View Full Post

Well here I am in the thick of tww again after miscarrying in august. 4dpo today and feeling bloated, stuffy nose and a few twinges here and there. Took a test yesterday morning lol, I knew it would be a bfn but just wanted to entertain the thought of seeing a bfp come up like I did 3 months ago. I so badly want to be pregnant again. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is tired of waiting !! Anyone else in same/similar boat? Wanna be tww buddies with me?

53 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 53 Replies | Last Page

Oh, Ladies, this 2ww game is so slow! It's like a slow-motion film...
Nat, it's correct to test the day after you miss your AF. But some ppl test a couple of days sooner and still get BFP if they're preg.
I know 15 DPO is the right day for me, as my AF is due on 20th, but i'm sure i can't wait that long and will test on 11 DPO...

12 years ago

My only problem is im not entirely sure when AF is due! My cycle's are never the same. And i dont know what my LP is. I guess if it doesn't happen this time i'll have a better idea next cycle!!

xx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

12 years ago

I'm a little late, I'm currently 4dpo with TTC#1.

At times I feel a little nautious, but its probably me just thinking about it, making me feel pukey!

I'm new, this is our first month TTC so we'll see what happens. Great to find you all!

12 years ago

WELL~ 10dpo today and BFN this morning.... BAH! Maybe it's still too soon??? I had a temp rise this am... and my leutal phase is usually 12 days, so... maybe I'll try again tomorrow!~ =)

12 years ago

Hi ladies ...

Jujubees, I'm temping too. Last month I had the most perfect BBT chart and ended up not pregnant, so this month I'm taking things with a chill pill.

I'm 8 dpo today and won't be testing before friday, which is 12 dpo.

Symptoms: sore breasts and a bit of cramping....oh and a great looking BBT chart...hehe

ladies!

Didi

12 years ago

Hey ladies, 9dpo and BFN this morning :( had so many weird symptoms fri/sat but they have all subsided now, except lh still appears to be surging on opk - any ideas? I've read that lh surge can occur in early pregnancy, though not sure..

12 years ago • Post starter

I'm 9 dpo and tested BFN as well this morning :(
Hoping it was just to early to test
fingers crossed for you all and sending plenty of baby dust your way

12 years ago

I feel crampy, peed like a racehorse yesterday and feel a little nautious, but it's more like I have something stuck in my throat...like a reflux? But that could be nerves...maybe...argh!!!

Prompting by a coworker today for a HPT revealed a BFN but I'm only 7dpo so I'm not expecting anything. If the symptoms keep going I'll try again this weekend, that will put me about 12dpo and four days before I'm supposed to start.

12 years ago

Hi everyone!

I am new here, but am 10dpo today, and the wait is driving me crazy.

This is our first cycle ttc since I had thyroid cancer, so I am hoping that now that my levels are regulated well that it is our time!

I have promised myself that I wont test until is due, which would Oct. 23.

to all!!

12 years ago

Scorpio - baby dust to you too, thank you ! I used first response test and I knew I would feel disheartened if I got a bfn and I sure do but I think for most women it's way too early to show up. I got my bfp with first response with my last preg which sadly ended in mc, the bfp showed up at 12 or 13 dpo. I think I'll do another test on Thursday morning, if I can be that patient! Think I'm becoming a poas addict!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo