Community post

Discussion

Anyone get a BFN at 12 dpo with a frer and end pregnant?

I know I'm out for the month. I just want to keep reaching anyway. Has anyone has this happen or should I just go drown my sorrows in a case of beer this evening and get ready to obsess for two weeks straight again next month?

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Since this topic was started over a week ago.. was just wondering if you ever figured out if you were pg or not?

8 years ago

YES, this pregnancy at 16 dpo and my first one too. So far I've only gotten faint BFPs on DS cheapies, and that's after 6 hours! I'm waiting til Friday to see if I can get a clear BFP. So GL and baby dust!

8 years ago

Hi ladies,

On here looking around and came upon this thread.

I am 12 dpo and now 2 days late and have tested twice with negatives.

I have been so bloated over a week, nausea not as much, sore BBs, gassy especially at night, feel like little pinches or light little stab like feelings in uterus, sometimes light little pains on the left side, every once in a while cervix gives a little pinch, I am not having the usual before AF symptoms like I usually have, no much cm the past few days, lower backache the past 3 days.

I am not sure what to think about it. I am going to try and wait a day or 2 more and see what happens.

We have been trying to conceive and been trying a fews days throughout my fertile time. I am confused about it. Its been 16 years since my last pregnancy with my youngest daughter.

Good Luck and Baby Dust to everyone TTC.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo