Community post

Discussion

8dpo today, symptoms!

I'm 8dpo today! I'm not sure if I'm pregnant but I've NEVER had these symptoms before! Add your symptoms too, please!
*Baby dust to all*
1-4dpo: Cramps in lower abdomen, a lot of white milky cm, GAS.
5dpo: still having cramps, sharp pains around belly button, vivid dreams, thirsty, still white milky cm, back pain, peeing a lot more than usual, eating more than usual, nipples burn, heart burn, and indigestion, GAS, BLOATED.
6-7dpo: EXHAUSTED, warm feeling In belly, nausea when I first sit up in the morning, white milky cm, sharp pains and cramping in boobs, heart burn, vivid dreams, GAS, boobs feel really heavy and full, BLOATED like I was going to pop.
8dpo- cramps off and on, EXHAUSTED, white milky cm, warm feeling in belly, waves of nausea, gas, heart burn, moody, hungry, and very thirsty. Metalic taste in my mouth, sharp pains and cramps in boobs, BLOATED.

I've also had headaches every day. What do you think my chances are? I don't plan on testing til the 4rth, when I'm supposed to start.

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I'm 8 dpo as well! I'm keeping my fingers crossed but I've had every pregnancy sysmptom there is through several cycles with no bfp! Lol.... I did take clomid for the first time this month so I guess we shall see! I have had sore boobs that fade in and out! Also terrible indigestion, along with lots of white creamy cm which is typical post O for me.... I dunno, I had my first ever "positive pregnancy test" dream the other night! I was so excited in my dream! Not due for af till wed or thurs next week, but I'm already trying to prepare myself by telling myself that I'm out already... i think it'll be a little harder this time cause I was banking on this whole Clomid thing to work! :-/

Mill

9 years ago

Thanks for your reply! I've also had many months where I thought I was pregnant and got a bfn every time. So I'm also trying to not get my hopes up, its just so hard! Lol. My first sign was the cramping the day after ovulation and since then. That's never happened to me before and the white milky cm, the first couple of days I thought af came with how much was coming out at once. So I have my fingers crossed. Baby dust to you! :*

9 years ago • Post starter

I'm 8 DPO and today I woke up feeling nauseated and right after lunch. Not trying to think too much of it because in January had 3 positive test and 5 negative right afterwards. So just going with the flow. When are you due for AF? Sending lots of Baby Dust your way!!!

9 years ago

Af is supposed to arrive June 4rth, so not too long til I can test! I'm hoping for sticky baby dust. :D

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo