Community post

Discussion

10 DPO flashing smiley, negative hpt

Hey guys, I'm 10 dpo (days past ovulation). Ovulated on Oct 9th. It was confirmed with the clear blue advanced digi. Then, after a few days I started getting flashing smileys for about 5 days until I finally ran out of sticks today. So I decided to take a FR test and it was negative. Anyone in the same boat? I think I'll keep trying towards the end of the week.

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I am in exactly the same boat! I also ovulated on October 9th (was day 15 for me). I have been using the Clear Blue Advanced tests as well this month, and today and yesterday I started getting flashing smilies again.

One thing to keep in mind is the Flashies are tracking estrogen and the Statics are tracking LH. Estrogen actually "peaks" twice in a cycle. Once leading up to Oday, and then again a few day later (although lower than the first time).

User Image

I've got PCOS and on Clomid this month, so I've been testing again to make sure I don't get a Static face twice this month. Another thing to keep in mind is that 1)these sticks always show blank the first day you use them no matter what and 2) once you get a Flashie you will keep getting Flashies until/if you get a Static.

That's awesome that we seem to be cycle buddies this month! How excited are you for testing this weekend??

User Image

8 years ago

I'm super excited for testing, but at the same time I sort of don't want to get my hopes up too much this time. I just bought a new pack of hpt with 3 in it. So I'll prob test in the morning and then a couple days later. But we'll see. And yeah that's great to find someone who's going through the same things:D bcuz I've been doing all kinds of research and reading other forums & sometimes I think I drive myself crazy! Lol

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo