Community post

Discussion

So frustrated...going on 90 days. venting session.

Ugh! I am so frustrated. I am on cycle day 91. No sign of my period and the pregnancy tests are still coming up negative. I went to the doctor and she told me to come back in two months. WHAT? ! I am getting so frustrated. It's more annoying than anything else because I have no idea if I'm even ovulating. The doctor did a bunch of tests and apparently I'm normal because they haven't called me to make a follow up appointment, but going 90 days without a period is not normal. I'm so annoyed that I have friends who are getting pregnant on accident and we have been trying for months. It's not even fair. Yeah I'm happy for them and I wish them the best, but really?
If you have read this far thanks for reading my ranting and ravings. I guess if you want to you can respond. Lol

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I went through the same thing after I had my son. No period for 4 months then had one then another 4 months without one.
My OB/GYN referred me to an endocrinologist. She did a bunch of blood work. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and PCOS. Was put on Metformin and Synthroid. Once that kicked in I was able to have a period.
I have since stopped Metformin but continue with the thyroid meds. My periods are not like clock work ( they never were to begin with) but at least I have some sorta idea when they arrive.
I am so sorry you are going through this. I know how frustrating it can be. Keep talking with your doctor then maybe get a second opinion.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo