Community post

Discussion

Confused!!!

So I am totally confused!
I had two miscarriages last year and with the second one I had to have a D&C. Once I started getting my period again, I went from 30-35 day cycle to 23-26 day cycle. I ovulated on 6-7 May, I used a digital ovulation predictor for help (egg white cm was present too). On the 8th it was negative there on out until a week ago. Anytime I use the ovulation kit it comes back at peak, doesn't matter what time of day. This would be my 4th pregnancy and I feel as if I know when I am pregnant but having a negative pregnancy test and no sign of AF (due today) has me totally confused. Has this happened to anyone else? Any thoughts or comments would be much appreciated! TIA

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Sometimes sticks don't pick it up. My first pregnancy I needed a blood test.. sticks didn't pick it up til about 6 weeks.
Every pregnancy is different, your metabolism may be interfering with how your body secretes the hormones.

9 years ago

Do you think that's why I'm getting the positive ovulation kits but negative prego tests? I feel as if I am pregnant but the negatives are making me feel like I'm crazy and its all in my head!

9 years ago • Post starter

AF is starting to show her ugly head... Bummer! Guess we will try next month

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo