Community post

Discussion

Ttc 4do anyone on my cycle?!

Hi ladies! My husband and I are trying to convince #1. Been trying for about 2 years now with no luck. This cycle is my first cycle on clomid 50 MG cycle days 5-9. I'm currently 4dpo. Anyone else close to my cycle and what are your symptoms?

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I'm 4dpo too!! Ttc#1 ???? This wait is killing me. I felt really strong symptoms at 1-3dpo but kinda faded now.. Just mild cramps and bloating

8 years ago

This 2ww is horrible!! My boobs are in horrible pain, which is weird for me. Usually they don't start hurting until a couple days before my period. How are you feeling today?

8 years ago • Post starter

hi I'm in ur cycle and so far having sensitive nipples, bit of back ache and creamy cm.

8 years ago

Did you get your BFP?

When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world. John 16:21 ESV http://bible.com/59/jhn.16.21.ESV

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo