Community post

Discussion

You Can Be Pregnant With a Negative Blood Test!!

My DIL had been getting very, very faint positives HPTs over the 5 days !! She even got some negatives!! She went to the doctor last week with a very, very faint positive from Dollar Store taken at home!! She had her blood drawn!! She tested negative, yet we kept buying pregnancy tests!! Bought another one yesterday, took it last night and it was a slighter darker positive!! Ended up going to the ER to confirm last night!! She ended up with a positive urine test & a positive regular blood test, which said, "YES"! They did another test to see how much of hcg hormone was in her blood & it was 325! She was told the date she conceived which was Mother's Day! And that was only 2 weeks ago, because last night was 5/25/2014!! So, if you have a very, very faint positive test & have taken a blood test and it showed up negative!! Wait about 5 days and go get another one!! I am one happy Mama for my DIL and son!! Praying for all of you who are wanting a baby!! Blessings to everyone!!

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

My DIL goes under minebb on here if you would like to see just how faint her HPTs really were:-)

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo