Community post

Discussion

Could this have been a miscarriage?

Hi...I'm new to the site so forgive me if I have posted this in the wrong place. 8'm tetchy my first child. My dh and I bd every day from the end of my lmp until 3 days ago. During the tww I felt waves of nausea, sore bbs, food aversions, extreme bloating..crankiness/ moodiness..etc. all possible pg symptoms. I tested the day before I was scheduled to get AF but got bfn. Period came 4 days late, but VERY VERY painful cramps to the point where I could barely stand. Plus very heavy bleeding. Both of which I have never experienced. I usually run 27 to 28 day cycles and am never ever late. Could this possibly have been an early miscarriage? I'm so confused....any insight would be helpful. Thank you

. .

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

You very well could have had a fertilized egg that didn't implant. That last two months I have had lots of symptoms but all BFN tests. Both periods were heavier than normal. One had bad cramps, the other had none. So strange. None the less, just keep trying.

8 years ago

Thank you for the reply. I was having such sharp pains in my ovaries and very strange cramping. Nothing like I have ever experienced before...that's why I was concerned, good luck to you!

. .

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo