Community post

Discussion

TWW ladies welcome aboard :)

View Full Post

Hello ladies
I am 7dpo today and have been feeling really dizzy since 3-4dpo in this cycle. Have been experiencing twinges in my belly and also PMS like discomfort. BBs really hurt for 3-4 days after O. Now they are normal.
Just keeping my FXed for a BFP this time. Can't resist POAS so tested twice already with a BFN AF due on Oct 20. I have been a fan of the posts on this site and sharing the 2WW experience with others really eases it.
Anyone else having similar symptoms and wanna join me in the wait?

110 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 110 Replies | Last Page

You're so right, karamell24l7... I love science as well, but lately this ttc business has turned me into more of a mystic than scientist, reading into every little thing. It's lame, but I actually even asked the magic 8 ball if I'm pregnant, lol!

Tanya- you have immense patience and I would like to follow your example, but I simply live too close to the dollar store to not test everyday, starting probably tomorrow (today is 10dpo for me!).

Super Sally- I'm really hoping to see a BFP from you sometime this week!

abright- hang in there, you're still in the game ;) Stay away witch!!

I'm getting so excited/anxious for us all to be able to test and hopefully miss AF! If this isn't my month, I'll definitely be sticking around here for the next one (especially the tww), because it's so nice to be able to chat with you all about all this. I've been trying not to drive my man crazy or spill too much info to friends or family.

Ok, so I expect to hear news of at least one this week!! Keep the symptoms coming, ladies ;)

and to all!!

AF due Oct. 22nd... If it's another , I'm going to start using OPKs for month#6. I wanted to avoid turning TTC into a science project, but I do really like peeing on sticks

8 years ago

Hello girls, 13dpo for me..still bfn :( lately I have been too depressed to post in here.. But crazybird, reading your msg gave me some confidence.. So even if it's not this time, I am gonna keep posting and sharing my frustrating 2ww with you guys.. Coz no one else can understand it better than someone who is in the same situation. AF due tomorrow..don't want to see her face!!

Tanyat- you really have patience girl! I have not missed testing a single day since 6dpo

Abright- be positive..we are all still in race till AF shows up!!

Mommame- welcome to the group! All the very best for your 2ww.. Keep posting your symptoms!

Hope to see bfps very soon!!!

8 years ago • Post starter

13dpo- took another test. I got a faint positive!!!!!! Cannot believe it.

Ps1409- maybe your hcg levels still haven't built up enough yet. There's still hope.
GL to everyone else.

8 years ago

Wowwwwww abright congratulations!!!! Am so happy for you...1st bfp of this forum... Wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months...

Thank you so much :) I honestly did not think we would get it first try.

Really hoping that all you ladies will get your BFPs very soon!

8 years ago

abright, OMG, CONGRATS!!! I am so so happy for you! Teensy bit jealous, but overall, very happy ! I wish you and your family all the best!

Keep the ++s coming, ladies ;)

AF due Oct. 22nd... If it's another , I'm going to start using OPKs for month#6. I wanted to avoid turning TTC into a science project, but I do really like peeing on sticks

8 years ago

Albright - Congratulations! Super news for you.

I hope more of us have such good news in a few days.

I am having minimal symptoms only. Midline cramping and slightly sore breasts.... both could be a sign of period coming in a week or so...

Trying not to get hopeful so I won't be too disappointed when I get a negative later in the week. Have only 1 test strip, so I am trying to save it..... may not be able to help myself.... may test tomorrow at DPO12, or maybe Thursday at DPO13..... I will go shopping on the weekend and can buy some more tests... if ever....

8 years ago

Congrats abright!!!!

I am today 15dpo, AF was due but still no sign, tested this morning BFN, but temps are still high. Symptoms are very sore bbs and very very tired and irritated today. So think I could be out and my body is playing another mean joke on me who knows........

KMFX for all the rest of the ladies still waiting to test hope you all get bfp

8 years ago

Hey ladies, this wasn't my month.. AF caught me last night.. My new cycle starts today! CD1 Good luck to all you lovely ladies for this month! Keep posting..
How have you been feeling abright? Keep sharing your experiences as well!

Hi PS1409,

Your symptoms sound positive and I hope that your period hasn't shown up (you were expecting it today otherwise I think). Hope that you get your BFP this cycle!

I've had the same issue with my breasts. Earlier, between 3-6 dpo I felt some 'twinges' like a mild electric current jolting from the outerside of my nipple to an area under my arms) but I think since these three or so jolts (happening on one side at a time) I have had no boob symptoms other than my 'usual' sore boobs that occur as my 'usual' period approaches anyway. I say 'usual' as for the past 5 or so months I have not been trying to avoid pregnancy but at the same time, I haven't activity been timing sex with ovulation either (for the most part) but this cycle definitely feels like maybe something is up. Also during this time I experienced some pressure pangs towards the bottom of my womb (like I do when I have 'deep' sex... tmi?) and this I have never expereienced before outside of sex.

In my last cycle I had a missed miscarriage and I hear that immediately afterwards the womans fertility rates are boosted. I've also heard that there is also the possibility that we may not ovulate the following cycle too but I think it depends on how far along post ovulation the mmc occurred.

So, anyone else also feeling that boob twinges have disappeared?

Just found this amazing site - its a gold mine! Hoping to meet some fellow mama buddies.

Lucidity xx

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo