Community post

Discussion

TWW ladies welcome aboard :)

View Full Post

Hello ladies
I am 7dpo today and have been feeling really dizzy since 3-4dpo in this cycle. Have been experiencing twinges in my belly and also PMS like discomfort. BBs really hurt for 3-4 days after O. Now they are normal.
Just keeping my FXed for a BFP this time. Can't resist POAS so tested twice already with a BFN AF due on Oct 20. I have been a fan of the posts on this site and sharing the 2WW experience with others really eases it.
Anyone else having similar symptoms and wanna join me in the wait?

110 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 110 Replies | Last Page

11dpo today- tested this morning with fmu and was a BFN. Will try again in 2 days. Af is expected in 3-4 days. Not many symptoms today. Only getting a dull cramping that feels like af cramps.

8 years ago

Hi Karamell,

I couldn't imagine having an a1c of 10. That is an average blood sugar on nearly 300. A guaranteed way to have serious complications and early painful death. I've always been able to keep my a1c in the low 5s. I follow the teachings of Dr Richard Bernstein who believes people with diabetes can and should have normal blood sugars and then teaches how to do that. His book is Diabetes Solutions or you can go to u tube to Bernstein Diabetes university. Maybe some of your patients would be interested. I need to live long and be healthy for my kids. Diabetic complications are caused by high blood sugar. If blood sugar levels can be normalized there will be no complications.

No significant symptoms for me - now at day 9. Minor cramping. Still dosing more insulin than normal - basal is now 30u at night instead of 20, 20u in am instead of 15, and quite a bit more bolus as well - and eating very low carb. .. Tomorrow will test. 11 days after trigger. Expecting a negative.. :) which will confirm the trigger is our of my system.

8 years ago

Super_sally, I'd wish some of those patients were interested in controlling their glucose levels. They'd rather come to the hospital and have me put them on insulin drips that I have to titrate every 60 minutes, and care for their amputated limbs post-op. Sad but so true.

Hopefully you will have a bfp soon. My trigger took about 10 days to be gone.

I think some of my gas pains are attributed to granola I've been eating. Lol

8 years ago

9 dpo today. Couldn't resist the urge to test when I woke up early this morning and of course it was a BFN. Somehow despite knowing that it wouldn't be positive no matter what, I still manage to feel like AF is around the corner (due on the 22nd). Ridiculously, had the test miraculously shown positive this early, I probably would've then started worrying about ectopic pregnancy or the possibility of having twins...why do we do this to ourselves?

So, I realize that I really need to chill out, because even if I do get a bfp, nothing is certain until my baby is born. Knowing that you ladies are going through the same emotions and want a child as badly as I do is comforting, but also I really feel for everyone struggling now that I know how tough it all can be.

I know some of you all are getting close to getting your BFPs! Can't wait to see some pictures of your + tests!!

AF due Oct. 22nd... If it's another , I'm going to start using OPKs for month#6. I wanted to avoid turning TTC into a science project, but I do really like peeing on sticks

8 years ago

DPO10 today and 11 days since trigger. Tested this morning and it's negative of course. One stares at the negative strip holding it up in different lights to see if one can imagine a shadow of a positive from any possible angle. Don't know how many minutes I've wasted staring at, checking, and rechecking negative test strips.

Minimal symptoms. Still some on and off mild cramping. Blood sugars are still higher than usual requiring a bit more insulin than usual.

Am feeling out. But actually one doesn't know at this point. Am planning to test again on Friday or Saturday, which should be when AF is due, though I usually go a week over. If I am negative on Saturday, then I stop the progesterone and wait for AF.

Wishing everyone a good week, with plenty to focus on in addition to the obsessing that comes with the TWW and enough tools and information to test and obsess.

8 years ago

Yes crazy bied, this whole ttc process can make you completely mad! Its odd that I'm such a believer in science yet science has been absolutely horrid to me since 2008. Itll be the luck of the draw I feel if I get another bfp without any medical intervention in the future. ITs good to have ppl to vent to during these trying times.

8 years ago

Hi all, hope you all are well and that the tww is treating you ok, I am 14DPO, and still did not have the courage to test, I have been keeping busy this weekend just to forget about testing LOL. Symptoms is very sore bbs and nipples, gas/flatulence, Little bit of nausea and headaches. After my temp this morning I really think I should test tomorrow with fmu, my temp was 98.96............

So how are the rest doing anyone else planning to test soon?

8 years ago

1 dpo. My tww has just begun. This already feels like an eternity.

~Momma Me~

8 years ago

12dpo today. Decided to take a test this morning and it was another BFN. Had really bad nausea this morning. Other then that nothing else. Really starting to think im out.

8 years ago

As of today im 5dpo. I have a few more days to go b4 i start testing. Hang in there ladies. We'll get there soon enough.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo