Community post

Discussion

TWW ladies welcome aboard :)

View Full Post

Hello ladies
I am 7dpo today and have been feeling really dizzy since 3-4dpo in this cycle. Have been experiencing twinges in my belly and also PMS like discomfort. BBs really hurt for 3-4 days after O. Now they are normal.
Just keeping my FXed for a BFP this time. Can't resist POAS so tested twice already with a BFN AF due on Oct 20. I have been a fan of the posts on this site and sharing the 2WW experience with others really eases it.
Anyone else having similar symptoms and wanna join me in the wait?

110 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 110 Replies | Last Page

Hi Everyone.

DPO9 is far too early to test. Day 12 or even the day after your period is due and doesn't come is much more likely to give you a true result.

Namelessaria. The 'swelling' could actually be a good sign. If you are pregnant everything gets engorged with blood. Wait and see.

DPO8 for me today. 9 days since trigger. I have 2 $ tests at home. I am planning to take 1 on Monday, which will be DPO11, just to see. With my second I didn't get a positive until DPO13, even though I was sure I was pregnant. And the second I will take on DPO16. My period typically comes about 3 weeks after ovulation... fingers and toes crossed, but I kind of feel I might be out already... with no evidence. Hope I am wrong.

I am not really getting any clear symptoms (unless I try hard and use imagination). Only some mild cramping - not unusual for me.

Ate out last night with more carbs than usual. Blood sugar was ok at bedtime but was high this morning (139 - want it to be in the low 80s). Did a correction and 1 hour later was 59! Low! Thank goodness I tested! Wouldn't usually pass out until in the 20s (have only ever passed out once from low blood sugar and that was very soon after I was diagnosed and while I was pregnant with my first). 2 sachets of sugar, 1 slice of gluten free bread with peanut butter and 2.5 hour later at 146! Overshot! Another correction. Argh. Hope I am not going to be bouncing all day. this would be a good way to kill that poor little embryo. :( If it there it should be busily implanting by now....

Cannot tell anything from the blood sugars though as I did not follow my normal eating pattern. Will see tomorrow...

Blessings and patience to everyone! Have a great day.

8 years ago

Super Sally, i hope you are able to get your sugars more leveled. Im sire the stressful ttc process isnt helping any with glic control. Lol. Maybe youll get a better handle so that your next HgA1C isn't too bad.

I worked a short shift tonight. I'm 1dpo, and havent noticed any s/s really unless I'm sitting quietly and notice mild low abdominal aches. Am I the only crazy person that hopes Ive been aching on each side because I've O'd from each ovary and end up with twins? ! Haha!

8 years ago

Hi Everyone, Hope you all are doing great.

I am 11DPO today and the only symptoms I have is a slight ringing in my ears and just a little bit of nausea not that noticeable, also runny nose and sneezing a lot like I am getting a cold. having cramping and pressure feeling on my left ovary side where I ovulated from don't know what that means and feeling very Irritated and short tempered today. Hope is not PMS setting in because I am starting to just feel out this month.

- PS1409, It is really hard to wait and be patient, All your symptoms sound promising, FX that you get that BFP soon, I am also scared to test to early and get BFN. Don't give up hope, at 9dpo it is still very early. your not out until AF shows. Good luck sweet lady I am rooting for u

8 years ago

Hello everyone :)

Im currently 9dpo and on my first TTC cycle with #1. Symptoms so far include dull cramping, pain in ovaries sometimes, being very tired through the day and having restless nights which is unusual for me. Also getting headaches and some nausea in the mornings. BBs are not sore which is odd as they always are sore before Af. Had slightly sore nipples after O until 3-4dpo now they fine.
Also been having some slightly yellowy tinged CM which ive never had.

Took a test yesterday and it was BFN. Which i knew it was most likely going to be. Im just excited as its the first cycle. Will try to hold off till 12dpo. I have 6-7 week cycles so i really hope this is it.
Good luck to everyone.

8 years ago

My updates- I have been having persistent lower abdomen cramps since 8dpo.. Today is 10dpo for me..also I get twinges in the left side of my lower abdomen... Last night the pain was so much that I had to keep heating pad to subside it...My stomach growls now and then and I also have this inflammatory feeling inside.. AF due on 20th.. Keeping my FXed..

Karmell- I was not aware about this new curved Frer! My regular IC still shows a BFN and that's disheartening :(
Lol on the twin stuff..hahahaha.. I hope your wish gets granted and we see 2 cute and healthy babies on your lap in the next 9 months

Nameless- have you tested lately? When are you planning to test? I have no idea about the swollen feeling..but as super_sally says it could be a good sign lets keep our FXed..

Super_sally - I wish you good luck for Monday and I hope you get a bfp and don't get to use the other stick at all

8 years ago • Post starter

Thanks a lot Tanyat.. I know it's very difficult and days seem so vey long..I just want to fast forward my life to 4-5 days post AF...that way I will get to know exactly what's going on and and even if it is negative, I'll be done with AF by then...hahaha... Anyways, when's your AF due? And when are you gonna poas?

Abright59- Hi dear and welcome to the club! Your symptoms are very promising.. I hope you get a BFP soon! 2ww is killing us all! I also have irregular and long cycles..I have to use opk to get to know about my O day, are you too using an opk?

ps1409- thanks for the welcome :) No i dont use opks. Ive been charting for almost a year so i usually know roughly when i'll ovulate and i always get lots of ewcm. I also get a bit of ovulation pain that i recognise. Yep this TWW is torture. Going to test again tomorrow.

8 years ago

Hi Caramel.
Thank you. Day 8 today. Blood sugar is better today though I am taking a bit more insulin than usual. My last a1c was 5.4 ( usually it is even lower) . I eat low carb which helps a lot.

Not many symptoms today at all. Just the odd midline cramp. Not feeling too hopeful with the reducing of symptoms.

Hope you are all having great weekend.

8 years ago

abright- did you test today girl!!

I got a bfn again.. It's 11dpo for me..twinges still there on the left side of lower abdomen (I guess where my ovary area is). Just for fun I checked with an opk strip yesterday and it shows a slight positive.. What does that mean? Anyone??

What's up with everyone? Any bfps??? Please share..
I am freaking out..

That's a pretty impressive A1C. Good job! Most of my patients A1C's are >10! Lmao. They just don't care!

Anywho, ive still been experiencing a lot of low crampy aches. Plus today im starting progesterone so im sure it'll get worse ! Looking forward to some bfp stories from you all soon! Im 3dpo today. In 4 more days I'll start going through hpt's like a psycho!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo