Community post

Discussion

Can anxiety, anger, stress cause the implantation to fail?

It was a good month to conceive, as I am 2months after the miscarriage and the D&C, I was checking my ovulation with my doctor and everything was going ok and the timing of the intercourse was ok! During the weekend, DPO 7 -8, I had a psychological attack from my mother (something that she likes to do once in a while, trying to get the most attention she can have). All this family issue we had, which included fights, lots of crying, anger and stress happened around the time of possible implantation! I guess that even if I had a chance to get pregnantâ?¦ I lost it!
I am sure that during the long TTC journey I had before the miscarriage, some possible conceptions were ruined by similar occasions and the overall nagging, mostly coming from my mother!!!!

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Feeling somehow nauseous and very sleepy, I decided to have a test (predictor early) on DPO 11 and unfortunately it was negative. I am not in good mood, at least I can call to have an appointment to color my hair.

9 years ago • Post starter

i keep posting...... that makes me feel better!

that test I had.... the negative one, has a faint line.... or maybe not. I dont know. the result can be read according to whhich answer you prefer. If you want a positive test, yes there is a line there. if you dont want, there isnt one!
That' s funny! I am waiting for Friday. That would be a better day to test! until then, I will try to enjoy myself! (I sound more optimistic....)

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo