Community post

Discussion

Two week wait

Hi, I'm new to this blog and since I'm really tensed on the tww I like to discuss it here with you friends for peace of mind and strength. I'm diagonized with pcos and prediabetic so this really concerns me while ttc. I think 2 months ago I had an early m/c so I kept quiet for 1.5 months then tried again . I have 21 days period cycle so, this May 4th I had AF then on 10th I ovtd. 16th to 18th rise in body temp and feverish. Stuffy nose. 23rd onwards I had spotting and bloated. 25 th bled but it was not that much as in AF , but wen I wipe or urinate I see small amount of blood may be 2-3 drops. Accompanied by pain in lower abdomen, sore breasts, too hungry, and super heavy bloating. Crave for special spicy food. I sleep like a baby from past 2 weeks which usually I don't . Took a HPT , very very very faint line ( 1 for getting positive) so don't know what to confer from it.

Hope there is someone to calm me on this.

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

If the line was within the time limit for your test it doesn't matter how light it is, a line is a line. If you're really concerned try taking another test in a day or two with first morning urine to confirm. =]

9 years ago

I thought of taking another test, but I see that now the bleeding has kind of increased. When I urinate the water is full red, but with the pad, it's not soaked like the the regular AF. When I wipe the tissue is bright red. So I don't know whether to take a test now.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo