Community post

Discussion

Anyone ever receive a positive after a negative on a digital

11dpo today with a cycle that fluctuates between 28 to 32 days. Feeling really pregnant and praying for my blessing. I tested earlier than I should have at 11dpo with a ClearBlue Easy Digital. It was negative. Just wondering what the odds of receiving a positive over the next few days. Thanks for your time.

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Digitals take longer to get a positive. Try a First Response. They are more sensitive.

TTC #2

8 years ago

Thank you for the information!!!!!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi i would like same help plz well i wos on the depo about 2 years ago only had it one time an i didnt have a preiod for 1 year an the i wos havein a preiod every 7to8 weeks an wos duin ovulation test an wos allways negative an never got a smiley face on cbd ovulation test to but i think my preiod is 31 day now an this month for the first time i got a positive ovulation test an a smiley face for 2days an on that 2days i had sex an the had it a few days ather so i relly fort this month wos gonna be it i should be on my preiod today but it hasn't arrived yet an ive done lots of tests an thay r negative wot do u think comments would be helpful thanks

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo