Community post

Discussion

Try for our first & hubby doesn't want me to test yet!!

PCOS has made this journey so difficult. We have been officially trying to conceive since 2011 with one chemical pregnancy. After taking 1 year off and losing over 40 pounds, hubby and I decided to start trying again. This cycle started on 9/17. Femera 5mg cd 3-7, Ultrasound on 9/28 cd 12 (follicles 24 on right & 17 on left, uterine lining 6). I took a trigger shot @9pm cd 12. Went in on cd 14 for IUI. Hubby had a superstar sperm count at 21 million and the procedure went smoothly. Bd that same night just because. 2ww isn't that bad b/c I've been staying very busy. Around cd 17 I started noticing a funny feeling in my uterus (felt sore, but not like cramps) when we would bd and if I pressed down on the area. Hubby said it was probably b/c of IUI, but usually I have pain the same day if at all. I figured it may have something to do with the progesterone I started using that morning. He had to take it easy when we bd and still does. Fast forward to cd 24 and I noticed slight sensitivity to my breasts, but nothing major. Cd25 (11dpo) around 12:30pm I felt a sharp pain in my uterus,hoping that was the implantation of our little blastocyst. Around 2:40pm my breasts became extra sensitive. I should also mention that I have no appetite, difficulty sleeping, slight back pain, stuffy/runny nose, frequentl urination, and I'm extra thirsty. Hubby and I bd last night and I had the worse cramping after. It hurt so bad I could hardly go to the bathroom. I promised him I wouldn't test until next Monday (cd 33) when we come back from our anniversary cruise, but I don't think I'll be able to wait. I believe in my heart that we are finally pregnant. I'm taking the test with us on the cruise in case he changes his mind. I also plan on taking a urine and blood test at the VA on Wednesday morning, but I'm not going to call for the results.

Praying for our miracle baby.

0 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo