Community post

Discussion

TTC#2 (NTNP)

Hi everyone! Can't believe it's been almost two years since I joined this site to track my hubs and I trying to conceive our first! Today is our beautiful daughter's first birthday and as of this cycle (I'm cd16 today) we're hoping to conceive #2

The first time around we used OPKs because I have irregular cycles. For right now we're just going the NTNP route and if nothing happens in a few months we'll get more serious about it.

Anyone else starting the tww now? Anyone ttc but taking a relaxed approach for right now?

User Image

13 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 13 Replies | Last Page

Hey!!!!! That would be me! My king and I never stopped trying we just stopped making it a main focus in our life, stopped all the temping and tracking because it was just stressing me out. In the beginning of 2013 I had a 4 month cycle and then met a reiki master who taught me how to meditate, use healing crystals, and essential oils to balance my chakras and my cycle was immediately regulated!

Now I honestly think I'm pregnant but I'm torn about going to get a test because I initially said I was just going to wait for my body to show me and I think it has. I spotted on the 19th and 20th then stopped and I've been having dreams of my son pretty often! Ahhhhhh

Happy Earth Strong to your baby girl!!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

9 years ago

Good luck mooney!!! Update again when you've tested!

I'm enjoying NTNP but sometimes it's hard because I'm a type A person. I like to be organized and have plans so if something doesn't happen in a few months I have a feeling I'll resort to OPKs and strict symptom tracking like I did the first time around. Irregular cycles are a nightmare for me as a type A

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey! We are TTC #2. We have been trying for seven months to no avail. The doctor thinks I had a chemical in March :( I have esometriosis and it took me a year and a half to get pregnant with my daughter. I'm 10 dpo and have really tender breasts and other pregnancy symptoms but got a BFN today. I'm just crossing my fingers that it was too early. I didn't get a positive with my daughter until I was like 5 days late.

9 years ago

I wish I could've tried when DD turned one, but it was too much for me. I was still working as well so it would've been rough. I tried in Dec to have another Sept baby and because she's going to be three this year, but I had a MC in Jan. I'm praying to conceive my rainbow this cycle, as I took a break after the MC. I'm currently 5dpo. I'm scared, but excited also!! GL to all of us!!

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

9 years ago

So I tested twice and got a BFN... 2 days after the last one I prayed to Jah to just send my cycle if it wasn't my time and the next day I started. Weird because I had all the symptoms, my husband was even feeling sick and tasting metal in his mouth but oh well.. at least we get to start trying again.

And trust I know what u mean, I'm a very organized person and I always try to have a goal with steps on how to get to them but with Jah it's different, contrary to how we are we can't control everything and everything has it's time. I put together a 20 page relocation plan before I agreed to move from CA to CO so I know exactly what your talking about lol But a lot of times the obsessing and stress is what causes people not to conceived.. I didn't want to be working against myself so I stopped temping and all that but this time around I'm going to make sure my food consumption is on point and healthy and I'm going to start preparing my body with herbal infusions.

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

9 years ago

I've tested last week and nothing. I'm waiting for AF. She was due yesterday, but I'm feeling her as I type this. She'll be here soon!!

9 years ago

DeLa I know what you mean about trying for another. I've been back to work full time since our first turned 8 weeks and it's a daunting idea to try to have another while working, but I'm going to give it a go! People keep saying you don't know how you do it, you just do it. We'll see I guess! Sorry to hear about your MC, excited for you that you're trying again!

Empress I've tested every few days for the last week (since about 9 dpo) and have had nothing but bfns. As of today I'm 2 days late but that doesn't necessary mean anything because I'm not 100% regular anyway. I've heard that for a lot of people it takes longer to get a bfp for their second than their first. I got a bfp before I was late with our first but I guess it won't necessarily be that way with number 2.

Any updates babymama?

User Image

Thanks so much. I'm a SAHM, but I still find it rough with DD so I don't know how I'll be able to do it mostly alone with a toddler and an infant!! I'm also thinking about doing one more family trip beforehand, but I feel badly for thinking about taking another break.

9 years ago

DeLa I think being a SAHM is hard in a different way than working, but hard just the same!

Anyone been testing this month? I've tested every few days for the last week or so and only getting BFNs. A normal 28 day cycle would have had AF due this past Saturday, but my cycle tends to jump around now and then. I've been nauseous on and off and cramping a bunch so I'm starting to wonder... I don't want to get my hopes up though since I've gotten multiple BFNs

How's everyone else doing?

User Image

Sooooo I think I just got a BFP! I'm kind of freaking out since this was our first cycle not protecting and I didn't think it would happen this fast! I've been feeling pregnant for the last week but getting negative tests. Well today I'm pretty sure I got a faint positive. Eek!

User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo