Community post

Discussion

Tons of symptoms but BFN on 10dpo. Feeling insane!

I am 35yrs old and we are trying for a 3rd child. I am 10DPO and have been feeling pregnancy symptoms since 7DPO. I took 2 pregnancy test (8DPO and 10DPO) and both were BFN. How possible is it to have a ton of symptoms before implantation?

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

10dpo can still be a bit early for testing, hoping you retested and had the news you were expecting.

8 years ago

Thanks for the reply. I ended up starting on 11DPO. It was two days before my period was supposed to be here. Hopefully next month will be the one. :)

8 years ago • Post starter

Unfortunately most "early pregnancy symptoms" are caused by elevated Progesterone. Anything you can get before getting a positive HPT is Progesterone. And Progesterone is also responsible for PMS symptoms as it is elevated post ovulation anyhow. It will decease before your period but it's elevated for most of the TWW.

By the time you could be getting any symptoms caused by hCG your hCG levels would be high enough to turn a HPT positive.

TTC #1: January 2015- October 2015 BFP #1: October 16, 2015. MC: November 6, 2015 BFP #2: March 15, 2016. MC: March 21, 2016 TTC Rainbow: November 2015- Present

8 years ago

Thanks! It def makes the tww torture. This month I will try to take it easy and ignore all symptoms.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo