Community post

Discussion

Going Crazy Take 2

Hi I'm new, my wife and I have been TTC #1 since April and are currently on IUI #5. We are using donor sperm from Cryos NY. DW is anovulatory, so this is the third month we've used follistim, femera, metformin, and progesterone. It is also her first month temping as well, based on the suggestion of our RE. She also seems confident that we will still conceive through IUI. On 6dpo DW had a tiiiiiiiny bit of spotting when she wiped. It was in the evening, and was when her prometrium suppositorie was about an hour late. She has NEVER had spotting with these before, but 6dpo could it be AF hiding behind the prometrium? That'd be a crazy short LP, what do you think? She also had a temp tip on 7/8dpo and it spiked back up yesterday. Then TMI warning - last night she had a large clump of thick, powder CM, which is also very weird considering it's normally slimy and Pink from the progesterone. I HATE THE TWW AND GOOGLE.

Overall, I am having a really hard time this morning, DW has not tested yet, but I just have a gut feeling this month wasn't our month either, I mean why would it be, none of the other 4 were either. I'm discouraged, and down about it. I kind of want her to test just so I can see its negative and move on, but then again 9dpiui is still too early for a real result, so I'll just sit here and wait, hoping it worked but knowing it didn't. I wouldn't wish the struggle of TTC on even my worst enemy, it's a constant daily battle.

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I also hate the 2ww... I am due for AF in 6 days and am going crazy... I tested and got a BFN and I am not feeling that this month is my month at all.

I know its probably to early to test but I can't help myself... I don't know why i do it, it just brings me down. I am the same as you my thoughts are why would this be my months the other 6 have not been.

Hoping you both get the BFP you are looking for!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo