Community post

Discussion

5 dpo

Need a buddy - 5 dpo?

18 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 18 Replies | Last Page

I'm 7dpo this week has gone so slow i had alot of cramping yesterday and again today fingers crossed i get my bfp...think am gonna test at 10dpo, when are you planning on testing?

8 years ago

Hi there, nice to hear from you. I am 6dpo today with no symptoms at all!!! Was going to test 12dpo if not had AF. Due on on Thursday. My cycles are short so if I get to 12dpo I will be so excited.

8 years ago • Post starter

Im 2 day Past ovulation noticing a strong urine smell which is very weird I drink tons of water. Fingers crossed very nervous. Good Luck ladies

8 years ago

Oh good luck!I didn't ovulate until cd18 I'm due AF Thursday too! I will be 11dpo, but don't bthink I can wait that long to test lol .... goodluck fthom06 i hope yoir tww goes quick for u!

8 years ago

Good luck to both of you. I'm definitely going to wait until 12dpo before I test. Just hope I get there!

Hi ladies, I am 7dpo today.. can i join you all in the 2ww? My symptoms are that i have been feeling really dizzy from 4 dpo and having mild cramps like today..I hope its not the AF arriving early :( I will check on 10dpo although its difficult to resist.. i am a poas addict and have already tested twice with BFNs..I hope i am able to hold on till 10 dpo i.e. friday

8 years ago

Hi ps1409. I am 8dpo today so just a day ahead of you. Going to test 12dpo but AF due Thursday. Had nipping sensations on and off all day today

Let's keep our FXed..I had these cramps on and off throughout the day.. I am really getting worried now.. I don't want an AF this time

8 years ago

Hi everyone! I have really no idea what I'm doing, but I think I'm about 9-10 dpo. So far my symptoms have been moodiness, crying, irritability - all around 2-7 dpo, some very mild nausea yesterday (but that could be because I was looking for it), mild fatigue, and then serious cramping last night, some this morning. Trying to hold off testing until AF is due next week, but I'm going crazy and even had a dream about getting a BFP test last night.

8 years ago

Hi lady's how are you all getting on? I tested today 11dpo cd29 on ic and bfn :( not sure what to think my cycle can vary from 28-32 I ovulated CD 18 and ff is telling me AF isn't due till Monday so I'm guessing ovulating later extends your cycle? I had cramping 6-9dpo am constipated and I have lots of creamy yellow cm :/ sorry tmi! Also im like tiny tears am an emotional wreck today but maybe thats the effects of my bfn i was so positive this cycle and I kinda feel like at 11dpo I should of had a bfp? So maybe I'm out :'(... Am gonna wait till Sunday 14dpo and test again that's if AF doesn't show, fingers n toes all you lady's get your bfp xx

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo