Community post

Discussion

My First Online Forum About Pregnancy

Hello Ladies. I'm 11 days past ovulation as of an hour and a half ago :)
I'm 28 years old and have an 8 year old son.
I had repeated unprotected sex multiple times around my ovulation and when I was ovulating. (According to my opk test, and the way my Body "felt."
I feel pregnant. I knew something was different days ago.
I'm extremely nervous about taking a Pregnancy Test. I really want whatever I'm feeling to be the real thing. I'm ready for a Baby. Financially, emotional, and the fact that I'm ready.. Unlike my first 'surprise' pregnancy. I was young, scared, and I cried. I cried with tears of fear. I want to cry with tears of complete total joy...
I guess what I'm getting at is I just want someone who is Going through what I sm to be able to communicate with. To support and hope for that same support I'm offering.
Any advice, thoughts, anything really would be greatly appreciated. Thank you Ladies. I hope to hear back from someone :)

*~Lacey~*

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I understand where your coming from. I'm suppose to be testing today but I'm so scared that I don't think I want too. I don't want to be disappointed you know. I was so excited all week and now in terrified because I don't want to be let down.

Sometimes I feel pregnant and I'm hoping this could definitely lead me to my bfp. You as well.

I hope everything works out for you though. I really do wish for the best. You definitely have my support. Just try to keep your head up as high as possible because wet all know this journey can make you crazy. But I'm here if you ever need to talk about anything!!

Good luck!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo