Community post

Discussion

Going Crazy!

Hello all! This cycle with DW is driving me insane (yes we are lesbians, using donor sperm and iui at the RE this has been our 5th iui, with RE) and I need a reality check, or a smack down. Either is fine. I am obsessing and I need to quit. I keep trying to remind myself that this cycle probably didn't work, but then I get so hopeful bc DW and I are bound for some good news.

On Wednesday 6dpiui DW had a few drops of blood when she wiped (tmi sorry.) but nothing since! She did take her prometrium suppositorie about two hours too late, but even so she shouldn't start her period 6dpo, right?! The bleeding is strange because she has never done that before, out of the four months on it, this is the first time she's had any bleeding at all. She had a temp drop below coverline two days ago, a small rise yesterday and today's shot up again.

I feel like I am crazy, and that wanting a baby so badly has made me a lunatic. I have attached her chart this far. I know that she's probably not pg, but for some ridiculous reason I am looking for some hope.

5 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Could it possibly be implantation spotting? 6dpo is an awfully short cycle if not. Understand the crazy waiting & obsessive nature of the game - same situation here. 2nd iui cycle with donor sperm. Temp charts can be all over the place after you've OPK for the month. Honestly may want to consider only using that for ovulation. Unless AF shows up 14 dpo, shouldn't worry. Climb down from the rafters! :)

How many dpo is she now?

8 years ago

Today she is 8dpo. No more spotting not even a drop since that night, and she never spots on prometrium. That's why it is sooo weird concerning. Her temp dipped yesterday and Wednesday and shot right up today. So much confusion, after five IUIs id really love some good news.

8 years ago • Post starter

The dip could be a good thing! It could mean that was the day of implantation. I heard that your temperature dips when you implant. I really hope this is your month!

8 years ago

I am having a really hard time this morning, DW has not tested yet, but I just have a gut feeling this month wasn't our month either, I mean why would it be, none of the other 4 were either. I'm discouraged, and down about it. I kind of want her to test just so I can see its negative and move on, but then again 9dpiui is still too early for a real result, so I'll just sit here and wait, hoping it worked but knowing it didn't. I wouldn't wish the struggle of TTC on even my worst enemy, it's a constant daily battle.

98.3 yesterday, 97.9 today. Today's was taken two hours early, when she woke up in the night.

I'm sure AF is sitting behind the progesterone. This sucks. I just really want some good news for once. Blurgh.

Feeling defeated.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo