Community post

Discussion

am I pregnant??

Hi ladies I am new to this forum I was on the depo shot for about 2 years, my DH and I decided to have our last child so my last depo shot was January 14th, I haven't gotten my period ever since I stopped my depo. these past 2 weeks I've been having a lot of symptoms of pregnancy, my breast are extremely sore, I've been having dizzy spells, constipation, tired, I've been feeling nauseous, cramping and crazy headaches, bloated and to finish it off my breast have been leaking the past two days. (I'm not breastfeeding and my youngest child is now 5) my right ovary is hurting so bad today. I had a hpt yesterday got a a bfn.. What do you ladies think?? I'm hoping it is that I'm pregnant but I've been feeling miserable lately. having three boys and one girl who are all 4 1/2 yrs apart and my youngest is 5, I should know but I'm not sure this time.:'(What do you ladies think??? Thanks

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Anything is possible bit are you using opks? Maybe you are getting ready to O! Good luck!!

Dh 33 Me 33 TTC 8yrs BFP 9-20-11 Hadrian Mo'Nae (23wks) TTC Our Take Home Baby

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo