Community post

Discussion

5dpo zero symptoms

Well this is cycle #4 ttc for first time. DB & I both 29, & fairly healthy. i have a now regular 29 day cycle, which i usually get my positive opk on cd14 which leads me to ovulate cd15 (confirmed by prog test ) all seems well so far on my part, DB hasn't had any tests (yet!) we are both desperate to become parents, and just keep losing hope after each month the witch shows!!
I never get ANY af symptoms, & never 'feel' like this could be my month,
We DTD cd8, 10,11,13,14,15x2, but still i feel like i know af will show again this month.. Anyone else losing hope??

5 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I understand where you're coming from. I don't have much hope for this month. I've been dedicated to charting and all that stuff for a couple months now and it's a lot to handle sometimes. Last month I had all sorts of strange things occur- I must have had a cold or something, or maybe it was psychological, but I thought it was my month. This tww I have a glimmer of hope, just because we BD'd on the right day and my BB's seem just a teeny bit more sore than usual, but otherwise everything is happening just like/ when it's supposed to, so I won't carry the torch for long. I'm 8dpo today, so I can't wait for the next week to go by. >.<

User Image

9 years ago

Hi rawimmigrant thanks for the reply, this is my first time using any forums, thought it was time i gave my DB a break lol. Have you been trying for long?? Do you have any children??
Are you planning to poas or do you have the will power to wait??

9 years ago • Post starter

I had a chemical a few months ago when we were not trying not preventing, and it opned my eyes that'd I'd be ok with a sibling for my year old son. :)
I just did poas! rofl! I swear I see something, but I'm probably just being hopeful. I thought I saw something last month, too. ;) I'm going to try to refrain from testing more than once a day as I'm short on tests, lol.
I haven't had any unusual symptoms until today when I got suuuuper nauseated while smoking a cigarette (trying to quit. idk why I picked back up after my son was born. Anyway.) And... you know how you get heavy, thick saliva before you vomit? Had that, and thought I was going to but didn't. And the hamburger helper I was making smelled like cinnamon. Totally weird. Idk if that was a 'symptom' or just the fact that I was browning meat on an empty stomach. /shrug

How are you feeling? Any symptoms to speak of? When will you test? I can't wait for 5 days to pass. >.<

User Image

9 years ago

Oh i hope its a bfp!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you. My DB has forbidden me from poas until i am 1 day late, because he said he hates to see me so upset. Its sooo hard not to test, i find myself thinking will i just do it without him knowing lol..

I dont have any symptoms, i also never get any af symptoms either which i dont know if its a good or bad thing.

Sorry to hear about your CP, must have been so hard for you. Do you temp or anything?? I bought a basal thermometer but gave up after just 4 days as my temps where all over the place.

9 years ago • Post starter

I was temping up until about a week ago- since I got my opk's this month and they told me before I O'ed I figured that was good enough. Then I realized how faulty that logic is- is detects the surge, not the O itself. Only way to confirm O at home is by temping. So I need to get back on that.
At least your man is saving you some heartache- mine would probably do the same but I don't discuss it with him ever since he called taking my bbt "an archaic practice" (he was annoyed with the whole ordeal, so now I just don't mention any of it and he's happy to accept the BD'ing whenever it's available, lol).
I hope it's a bfp too- it's sad the way my boy stares at other children and is so desperate for their attention and gets so excited to interact with them- mom and dad just aren't cutting it anymore.
AF is due on the 27th for me- I just want the day to arrive so I know for sure.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo