Community post

Discussion

Negative test result after a positive?

So, my first positive result was an early detection pregnancy test. I must be about two or three weeks along. I took another pregnancy test today, that WAS NOT an early detection one, and it came back negative. Is this because I haven't missed a period yet? Should i re-do after a missed period?

User Image

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

If it was not an early result test, I would try not to stress out about it too much!! I would wait a couple days and retest with an early result or wait till you're suppose to miss your period and test again! Good luck!

8 years ago

when did you take your last test? at 2 weeks along (ie since your last period) you can not get a positive because implantation doesn't occur till about your 3rd week if you oOed when you think you did. best to wait till your missed period i've tested early a few times and it ends in heart break when you have a chemical pregnancy, downfall of testing too soon :-(

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo