Community post

Discussion

October 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies,

Let's have a positive month! Hopefully we'll see a lot of BFPs.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

184 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 184 Replies | Last Page

Margie, i am so happy the iui went well and the numbers were good. I hope this 2ww passes quickly and gives you the bfp! Try to relax now! Did they tell you to intercourse the next day. We were suggested do so with the iuis we had. Will you be on progesterone? Good luck my friend! You really deserve it!

8 years ago

Kethryes - they told us BD last night and this morning which we did to cover our bases. I'm not on progesterone this time although I'm pretty sure I'll be on it if we do IVF. Now I just have to make it through the wait. I hope they are certain that the delay won't affect the cycle. FX that everything goes well for your retrieval.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago • Post starter

Margie, I hope you wont have to move to IVF and this IUI works for you! Good luck dear!
As about retrieval, I have no idea when is to be! I called them today to make sure that there is no problem that I will have the ultrasound one day later due to the holiday and they reassured me that it is ok. I also asked them about the thing that we have to intercourse 4 days before retrieval and I told them that since we dont know the retrieval day, how could we estimate the 4 days before. They told me that I will be informed on the next appointment, so i understood that I have more than 6 days to go until the retrieval!

8 years ago

@keth-your Stimulation period seems long! Or maybe it just feels that way since I am not the one going through it. I believe I stimmed for 10 days before retrieval. The process felt SO much longer though because i had blood work and ultrasounds basically every other day. I believe we didn't DTD for about four days before either. However, we didn't much during the stimming process because they didn't want anything going wrong since of course your ovaries are huge at that point. I think they actually asked us not to during that process, and then gave us the OK on a certain day. It all seems so weird to me. I never ever thought I would forget pieces of it!

8 years ago

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is feeling great today!

Margie- glad DH's numbers were highest yet. That's an awesome way to start out! Hope your 2ww is passing quickly.

afm- af arrived on Sunday. I was glad to learn that the estrace didn't delay it for SO long, so we get to try again soon. Today's CD 3 which means it's already the first day of Clomid. They're switching up the meds (again) and trying a rotating 100/150 every other day dosage of Clomid combined with estrace once daily starting day 6. We go on Nov 5 for the follicle ultrasound. On to round 3!

8 years ago

Hey all!

I know I haven't been on much but I'm still stalking you! Hoping to see some BFPs this month!

I'm doing pretty good so far, baby thinks my uterus is a dance studio but only when I'm trying to sleep.

Anatomy scan is Nov 5th so I hope we can get some good pics and everything is still great!

Wishing all of you the best of luck this month!!

User Image

8 years ago

kethryes - my second IVF was similar to yours :) but they told us to have intercourse 2 days before IVF so basically when we were told to trigger that night we were suppose to have intercourse then nothing next day and that following day was the retrieval

Good luck girl !!!!!

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Ls, my protocol seems very long! I had also the suppression injections for 10 days before the stimulation shots.

Basia, thanks a lot!
As about intercoursing, i ll ask tomorrow.

Chaf, how quickly time passes! You already feel the baby?

2moms2be, good luck with next cycle!

8 years ago

Hey ladies! Been a while since I've been on! I'm still pray for all of u ladies!!! FXed and baby dust!!!!

I'm 16 weeks today! Time is flying by so far! You ladies doing IVF your time should go by pretty quick, I know it did for me. We go to an out of pocket place of Friday to double check gender since our reveal is Nov 7. Gotta make sure we have it right haha!

Hope u all have a great rest of the week! I'll let u know Friday if they were right at our 13 week scan when they said it's a BOY!

User Image

8 years ago

@keth - ok that makes sense why it seems so long to me then!! Well, you are getting close and I know everything will fly by for you!!

@Shan-Hard to believe you are already 16 weeks! That is when we found out we were having a girl! We didn't even need to do one of the special clinics since i was still getting regular u/s. Excited for the confirmation!

I am 34 weeks tomorrow. Countdown is on! My husband and I were thrown a shower from my work last night and we got a lot of our much needed items. I feel like we are finally getting prepared! We now have our car seat and our monitor! Yay! I have a friend who was due on November 20th and had her baby on Tuesday night. YIKES! It just goes to show that you never know so it's good to be prepared! I had a prenatal massage this morning. I had been getting them weekly, but my insurance needed to approve more so i had a two week gap where i did not receive them. My gal gasped when she looked at my back this morning. She just said she can see how tight and almost swollen it was! Today's massage helped so much. If you ladies can, look into getting a referral from your doctor...prenatal massages are typically covered 100% by insurance.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo