Community post

Discussion

Symptoms

Found out I am three weeks pregnant. I did a test yesterday and posted the image here, and it was a really faint positive. It was one of the early detection tests. However, I did one on the afternoon and it came back negative, but my urine was way more concentrated than it was when i took the test on the early afternoon.

I have slept more than usual today. I'm usually up and ready at 5:38 - 6 AM but today, I slept in until half eleven in the morning heh. I had light brown tinged discharge a week ago, and a few days ago I had very light pink spotting when I wiped, and it didn't last throughout the day.

What woke me up this morning, was nausea. It wasn't as bad as two days ago, where I felt like puking all morning to 4 PM. I also felt really cold. I had a dull ache in my leg and on one side of my abdomen Wasn't painful but felt like AF pains, only more bearable hehe. I have also been to the toilet to pee more than i normally would in a day! I also feel a knot in my lower abdomen when i lie on my stomach, making it uncomfortable.

Anyone else got these symptoms?

User Image

0 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo